Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I found out via text DH has TWO other babies *update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 312 Replies
2 moms liked this

DH works alot of hours, or so I thought. He said he had to work 12 hour shifts 5 days a week. I never questioned it too much. Paychecks were always nice. I went all out to get him a great fathers day present because hes such a good daddy. I even went out and got him a super nintendo, 20 games, nintendo 64 and 10 games to go with it along with his other presents from the kids. He was super happy and we spent the day as a family. He said he had to leave the room to take a business call. He works at a factory...You don't have business calls. I started questioning it and so when I could...I peaked in his phone and he had received a text that read

"Happy fathers day, hope you can enjoy spending fathers day with someone elses children while one of your children have never even met you before." 

He sent back a text message defending himself about how if he didn't have to work so much he would, and that he misses A and B she replied

"Really? How exhausted you must be to work everyday for two years! You sure find time for her children don't you?" 

they have TWO children together. I'm so confused and hurt. We have been together for 6 years. I haven't confronted him yet...but i mean...how do you have TWO children with another woman...and be married to someone else...and yet I never even suspected this? How could I be so blind to it....

I don't even know how to confront him about this...My youngest was 1 when we got together and he thinks this man is his real daddy...and its going to break his heart but what do you do...

Any advice? 

(I did lie. It was 5 nintendo games and 30 super nintendo games.)

Everyone wants an update so I went and asked him about the text and he laughed and said "I made a mistake 4 years ago, we had only been married a few months and that was when Olivia was born. He swears that the youngest (2 years old) is not his. But the text he sent back said I miss A and B...as in 2 children. I don't believe him. He deleted the texts (Still have email proof) and told me to drop it. I told him he has 3 days to leave. I know people said to sit on it for a few months and save $ but I can't sit on it and I really don't have too. Our savings account is in my name because he has bill collectors after him from before we got together. I'm walking away with all my children, my new game systems and all our savings. The other woman doesn't want him. She just wants him to have a relationship with his children.

Happy fathers day, asshole. 

Trying to stay strong (and responsible) for my kiddo's...but this really does hurt. After 6 years...this isn't something you suspect to happen when your marriage seemed so happy.

Nobody caught on but did anybody notice the part FOUR years ago we had only been married a few months...when we have been married SIX years? That right their shows major lack of interest. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:50 PM
3 moms liked this

how old are his other kids....im sorry if they were concieved while together i would leave.

MammaPaparazza
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:50 PM
26 moms liked this
For starters I would not be here asking for advice. I'd be sharpening blades and buying bullets
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:51 PM
3 moms liked this
Hold out and start socking money away so you can support yourself and your kids. Then kick his lying ass to the curb.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

how old are his other kids....im sorry if they were concieved while together i would leave.

I don't know how old the oldest is...but when we first got together he said he had no children but always wanted a large family. I assume the youngest is 2 from the comment "how exhausting to work everyday for 2 years"  and we have been together well over 2 years.

illinoismommy83
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Maybe they are older kids. My step-dad found out after his oldest son's 18th birthday that he had another son.

JulyBabies
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:51 PM
9 moms liked this
Any way you slice it, you were deceived. I couldn't deal with deceit of this magnitude.
diaperstodating
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Bump
KRISTAL_WILDER
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I would so contact the other mom.

disnchntdwife
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Please don't feed the trolls.
xomrs.chase
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Oh my... *hugs*

Just ask "so, how old are they?"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN