Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the fist fight. am i wrong?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 77 Replies
This morning, my sister in law (Tammy) called me distraught. It was at 2 am and i have four kids so i was exhausted and only heard bits and pieces. From what i could gather, she found a picture of my sister somewhere and was pissed. She also said something about the fathers day party today.

So the party starts at 4 pm and everyone was there from both sides of the family. We were having an amazing time, handing out gifts and playing games when my sister shows up. My sil didn't say a word. She just attacked my sister. It took everyone to get them apart and i was mortified. Sil threw these papers on the ground from her purse and it was a few pictures of a vagina and a few of my sister.... Naked. Along with some racy emails(i read them an hour ago). Apparently they were having sex.

Anyway. Everyone saw those pictures. EVERYONE. Including the kids (the teenagers). So disgusting.
I ended kicking my sister out.

She's been texting me telling me I'm horrible for not taking her side, saying i should be ashamed of myself and that I'm an awful person. She has successfully guilt tripped me into feeling like shit.
Seriously. Am i wrong for not being on her side? She was banging my husbands sisters husband! Like... Ugh! I feel like shit.

Sil is now trying to blame me for introducing my sister to her husband.

Eta:
My sil is my husbands sister.
My sister slept with her husband.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Stay out of it.

But sil attacks her and you kick HER out. I can see why she feels then way she does.
elitish
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:55 PM

She's crazy. Stop talking to her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:55 PM
I mainly kicked her out because everyone saw her vagina and that awkwardness... Ugh! I fell terrible but she's wrong

Quoting Anonymous:

Stay out of it.

But sil attacks her and you kick HER out. I can see why she feels then way she does.
spunknsass
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:56 PM
3 moms liked this
That's messy. You should have kicked them both out, not just your sister. But in no way is it your fault.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:56 PM

What a mess, that's unfair of your SIL to blame you though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Well she isn't the one who flashed it lol

I'm not saying anything about this is right, but I can see why she's upset.

Quoting Anonymous:

I mainly kicked her out because everyone saw her vagina and that awkwardness... Ugh! I fell terrible but she's wrong

Quoting Anonymous:

Stay out of it.

nelliesmommy
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I wouldn't deal with her.

Suzy_Sunshine
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:59 PM

who was having sex?

I am baffled by your post. 

opal10161973
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Damn.  There is no winning with your sis and SIL, is there?  They are BOTH blaming you.  How is any of it YOUR fault?  It's not like you introduced her to him and said- for a good time call.  They are/were extended family of a sort.  I wouldn't side with your sister either, BTW.  You don't act like that with family or friends of family.  GEEZ!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:59 PM
I do see why she's upset but i just feel awful. Like she's the one who slept with someone elses husband

Quoting Anonymous:

Well she isn't the one who flashed it lol

I'm not saying anything about this is right, but I can see why she's upset.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Stay out of it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN