Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hes my roommate not my boyfriend, or so it seems

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
We have been together 7 years and it was going downhill very slowly but it's now going at a faster pace.
5 years ago he stopped initiating sex.
2 year ago he stopped cuddling
1.5 years ago sex broke down from every other day to 3 times a month
1 year ago he's stopped all positions other than missionary and me on top
5 months ago he stopped kissing me
3 months ago he only accepts me on top.
2 months ago we stopped having sex.

He doesn't see a problem. He WILL NOT talk about it. He doesn't leave the house much unless I talk him into going somewhere but that's not new. He's never had a social life and I've known him so much longer before we dated.

I love him. He says he loves me. But it hurts me so bad. And he is fine with everything. I think he's bored but refuses to try anything new. And I'm frustrated and angry. 10 minutes ago we were having sex and I tried to kiss him. He instantly lost it
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM
no change in medications or health issues either
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Is he able to get erections? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Sounds like he might have some form of depression.

Leissaintexas
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:19 PM

So you mean its like most long term relationships? Because girl, the honeymoon is over.  going without sex for 2 months happens pretty frequently in my house. We've been married 14 yrs and that's just what happens.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:27 PM
I disagree. Kissing someone and them going soft isn't usual in relationships

Quoting Leissaintexas:

So you mean its like most long term relationships? Because girl, the honeymoon is over.  going without sex for 2 months happens pretty frequently in my house. We've been married 14 yrs and that's just what happens.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Yes and he successfully masturbates every Sunday. If I try to get involved nothing happens and he's pissed til next week

Quoting Anonymous:

Is he able to get erections? 

bbyB10
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:40 PM
How sad
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:43 PM

so is he cheating on you? I had to ask because some one was going to.

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Sorry that that is happening. I would think he isnt happy in the relationship. Tell him if he wants the relationship and issue to get better than he needs to open up and communicate. Tell him you NEED to talk. If he refuses then I would assume he wants the relationship to be over. I disagree with Lessiantexas. That is NOT normal in relationships unless you like living that way, and obviously you do not. And if he is getting PISSED at you for a week if you try to pleasure him then there is something DEFINITELY wrong. If I had to guess I would say he is sneaking around or at least talking to someone else.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Maybe he's not attracted to you the same way anymore, or something about you is turning him off. Not being a bitch, just speculating.

Sounds like me when DH doesn't take care of himself (shower, brush teeth, etc.)...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)