Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you be mad?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
Possible boyfriend named Jeff asked me to visit and gave me his address. We were being flirty and all that so I got in the car and started driving and he sent me directions.. Well when I got there he didn't answer my txt or call so after 10 minutes I left. I felt bad for not nocking for all I know he could have and may be with his daughter and phone in the other room so I went back and nocked on the door and no answer no dog bark, but I did hear music.. I swear I was at the right house but I have been wrong before.. Well I left again and after 45 minutes I finally went home ( the drive there and back is 45 minutes if you don't get lost like I did) I called when I got home still no answer. I didn't hear back from him until almost 3 pm today! It wa after I sent a txt and apologized for getting upset and calling and txting so much.. I felt like a crazy lunatic and he said no he felt like an asshole because he fell asleep.. Now I beleive e fell asleep though I'm not sure If I was at the right house or not even nocking lightly te dog should have barked but it. Didn't but the numbers were te same on the mailbox.. Idk well I'm am very upset that I wasted all that gas and didn't even get to see him.. I am very mad and hurt.. I feel like I wasn't important enough to stay awake for and not important enough to apologize as soon as you wake up and relize your mistake.. I've talked to him a bit today he says he wished we hung out and wants to try again soon.. I'm torn I really like him, but yesterday night hurt me and he isn't the best and txting you or responding to your texts which bothers me as well.. I don't know how good of a dad he is because I haven't met his daughter yet but he seems like a good father always lookin our for her loving her and working hard.. I just don't know what to feel.. I know I have more important things to be worrying about then boys exspecialy since my little girl is sick..

Ladies I could use some dating advice would this be your clue to run? Or would ou try again?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Grumpylilpixy
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM
4 moms liked this

My advice is make him drive to you next time. He owes you. And stop calling and texting him so much and going all bipolar. But I would seriously make him come see me next time to repay for him missing your drive all the way there. Keep your dignity and make him kinda chase you as well. If he doesn't you know it is time to move on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM

If y'all aren't even dating and he introduces you to his DD then he is probably not a good dad. But it sounds like it was a booty call and he wasn't that interested in the first place.

Rosesandlilys
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM
2 moms liked this

That is a MAJOR red flag. My advice is dont even bother with him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

If y'all aren't even dating and he introduces you to his DD then he is probably not a good dad. But it sounds like it was a booty call and he wasn't that interested in the first place.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I don't know. He sounds a little flaky. I mean he invited you over and decides to take a nap? He knew you were coming over, he invited you over, its not like you decided to surprise him. I would probably back off a little.

-_-
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:28 PM
K
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I agree with the first poster......

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Would I be upset if I drove all that way and he didn't answer? Yes. But I wouldn't call and text him a million times afterwards, especially if we aren't dating. But judging from the information you gave us, it sounds like he's just looking for a booty call.
keisha613
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Drop him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM
What you did was awfully dangerous! You should have him meet you somewhere public in the daytime next time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)