Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kid t-boned with dirt Bike. :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
A dirt bike here last week. The guy hit her as he was picking up speed to shoot down a long street. She rode her bike right in front of him. He basically t-boned her. This happened right in front of her house. The guy who hit the child, got up with a severe head injury and started CPR on the little girl. The emts took over when they arrived. Both the driver(rider?) and lil girl were care-flighted to the nearest big city hospital.
Now... The girls family is hooting and hollaring about they want to f-ck this guy up as soon as he gets out of hospital. (They're not the best people to associate with if you catch my drift.)
He's already getting charges filed in him for operating a dirt bike in city limits and another charge for wrecking into the child. I think that's fair. He did mess up. Big time. But he also saved this girls life in the next moment.
I guess I just think its sick the girls family is threatening this guys life around town.
I get they're upset about what happened but c'mon? Threatening to kill the dude? Telling people when your done with him, he'll wish he died in that crash anyway!?
Who does that stuff? Would you? Would you feel anything else needs to happen to the guy other than the charges filed?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:01 AM
2 moms liked this

I agree with the charge about operating in city limits, but it sucks that he's being charged for hitting the child since she rode right out in front of him. And the family sounds pretty trashy.

I hope the guy and girl heal quickly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Both headed to a full recovery.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with the charge about operating in city limits, but it sucks that he's being charged for hitting the child since she rode right out in front of him. And the family sounds pretty trashy.

I hope the guy and girl heal quickly.

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:03 AM

I would be angry as hell but he did save her life even with serious injuries of his own. To go around saying that I'd f**k him up when he got out? That is just stupid but then there are people like that everywhere. If he is injured after he gets out, the first people the cops will look at are that girls family. So they just hurt her all over again. Most of the time those that say that stuff are just blow hards. 

metalmomma86
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Would I be pissed that he was so fucking stupid that my kid got seriously injured? Absolutely
Would I threaten to kill him? No because I'm too pretty to go to prison.

Seriously tho, the family is understandably mad but it isn't going to solve anything by saying all that. It can't change what happened. As long as the law is charging him with as many things as possible, I would be satisfied.
diaperstodating
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Quoting metalmomma86:

Would I be pissed that he was so fucking stupid that my kid got seriously injured? Absolutely

Seriously tho, the family is understandably mad but it isn't going to solve anything by saying all that. It can't change what happened. As long as the law is charging him with as many things as possible, I would be satisfied.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Hopefully by the time the guy gets out things will have cooled off. Several of the girls family are well known crazies around town. I guess that's why people aren't taking it as lightly as they might normally would.

Quoting Linagma03:

I would be angry as hell but he did save her life even with serious injuries of his own. To go around saying that I'd f**k him up when he got out? That is just stupid but then there are people like that everywhere. If he is injured after he gets out, the first people the cops will look at are that girls family. So they just hurt her all over again. Most of the time those that say that stuff are just blow hards. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Lol @ too pretty for prison! That's the greatest reason ever to not go to prison ;)

Quoting metalmomma86:

armandswife
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:19 AM
2 moms liked this
The charge should only be for operating within city limits. Also the family needs charges on them for criminal threatening.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Bumping a bumb.
sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Was she wearing a helmet? He is being charged for what he did and the family needs to let it go and be thankful he helped her instead of trying to flee. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)