Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I took it up the butt.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
For the first time tonight. It felt like a reverse shit. How do people like this?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Omg!! I love anal! Also when dh is eating me out he fingers me. AMAZING!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this
If sex is a pain in the ass, then you're doing it wrong.
barneysaid
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Did you enjoy it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:19 AM
I used to feel the same. USED to...
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I laughed so hard at this!  DH asked why and he laughed too... 

Freaking hilarious!

Quoting Anonymous:

If sex is a pain in the ass, then you're doing it wrong.

mayu2kawaii
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Quoting steffielou_who:

Mine never feels like a reverse shit.. Mine feels good.. 

my husband said i currupted him by asking for it lol he was happy though in the end

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Lol. I just got a kick out of the bluntness of your title...and post. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:24 AM
I used to Love it with my ex but not with my current. He tries to make sure im relaxed and we have lots of lube but he Is just to big! And i feel bad because he wants to do it. He says he has tried with previous gf but none of them where brave enough to try it.
ms.tlc
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Get a pen to write with: 1)buy some good lube..i like astroglide.
2) if u don't already have one or ten(but who's counting)buy a vibrator. Preferrably the kind that won't interfere with u and ur partners lovemaking,ask the salesperson. Any slim,compact ,curved tip,vibrator with multiple speeds if u can spend a tad more $$.
3)whatever it is ur into,whatevr it is that gets u soaking wet and yearning for the big ragu(thats what i named my Italian bf's tent pitcher,ex bf now))do lots of it. Do not be afraid to tell ur man that if he wants in thru the bak door,he is going to have to do some prep work,it'll be well worth both ur efforts. 4) now that ur hotter than hell is,I find it easier to penetrate while in missionary position. Lube up --lots on his sword,lots in ur doorway. Grab that vibrator,put it on ur clit at a speed higher than slowest,but not at the fastest speed either. He must go very slow and he must be very stiff,or it'll keep falling out. U must be as relaxed as can be.if u tense up,he needs to stop penetrating but not pull out. Convince urself to relax those muscles.. u miight consider using an anal plug for a few hrs beforehand,eases it bigtime.the vibrator not only feels great,it eases penetration by helping u relax.once uve done it aleast a few times,be prepared to get a mindblowing,headturning exorcist head spinning type orgasm that allows u to squirt due to the intensity of the big o. Your very welcome.
ms.tlc
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Very important follow up.....I read my post and realized I left out a few highly important things..1) if all went well,and fun was had by all,keep this in mind: he absolutely loved it beyong belief. He loved it like no words can express. Which is fine bcus there are plenty of expensive purses or fine designer jewelry that can express it. Hint hint. Seriously tho,do not engage in anal sex frequently. This isn't something u can jbbn ngdo often. Dr.drew suggests a max of 1 or 2 times in one month's time.2) if u kno in advance u will be attempting this act, try not to eat for 5-6 hrs before,if u can,u should have a bowel movement ASAP,follow that with an enema to remove pieces of poop that stick to the ridged tissue we have inside. Lastly try an anal plug for couple hrs b4 engaging in the act.these are all prior to ,and really help and enhance the act for ultimate pleasure.Also,NEVER EVER EVER go from bak door to front door. U can go front to bak,but never the reverse. Don't ask,just take my word for it. 3) yr orgasm ,will be so intense,you might actually feel like ur gonna have a heart attack-- do not panic,just let urself go with it. 4) for some women,this may be the first real orgasm they have even tho they thought they had plenty of orgasms b4 that. U will kno what I mean. This might include s feeling of a need to urinate. It is not urine..do not hold it..let it come out.it is not urine,it is female jizz. Smells like urine,looks like urine,and its a huge amount like urine.yet,it is not urine. SO dont tense up,don't hold it in,let it happen....relax and enjoy.......
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)