Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex life

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
My sex life sucks. 11 years together and I'm missing how it used to be. I know things "calm down" after the first few years, but I never imagined this badly. We don't have sex enough for sure . About once a week and that's if I'm lucky and only after "planning" it for several days ahead of time with no action. Example - Ill suggest we have sex tonight, he says sounds great but never happens for days. Next problem is once we actually have sex, it's the same old hurry up and get the job done thing. I have become resentful over this. He agrees we should have sex more often.... But where is the action? What happened to our sex life? How come he isn't that interested?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:47 AM

Role play?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:48 AM
He doesn't seem like the type that would do it :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Role play?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:49 AM
Toys?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:49 AM
Same.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:49 AM
1 mom liked this
He is boring in bed. Blah
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:49 AM

Because you're boring in bed and you guys do the same thing over and over again. He's also sick of you. He's been with the same person for 11 years, it was ought to happen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:50 AM
We do use those. Otherwise I'd never get off with his two minutes of glory.

Quoting Anonymous:

Toys?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:52 AM
Wth . How do couples deal with this for 50 plus years? How do I suggest exploring options? He is the boring one. I've tried to suggest some of these things and he laughs it off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because you're boring in bed and you guys do the same thing over and over again. He's also sick of you. He's been with the same person for 11 years, it was ought to happen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:54 AM

You could always ask.

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't seem like the type that would do it :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Role play?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:54 AM

Ask him if it'd be okay to fuck another guy while he watched...since whatever it is he's doing or NOT doing, isn't pleasing you.

It's been 11 years for you guys, be firm and tell him exactly how you feel. YOU'RE NOT BEING SATISFIED ENOUGH! That has to hit at a man's ego enough for him to be like okay, I need to start pounding that ass more.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wth . How do couples deal with this for 50 plus years? How do I suggest exploring options? He is the boring one. I've tried to suggest some of these things and he laughs it off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)