Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just average

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:45 AM
  • 9 Replies
There are so many posts about ladies being uncomfortable about being ogled while out and about. I wondered are there any ladies out there that are just average?
I am. I never got looked at by guys growing up. I was thin and comparetively tall but always got passed over for my siblings who got all the beauty genes even guys my age rathering my sister 4 years younger. I was the girl all the guys felt safe being friends with because they weren't attracted.

After school this attracted me to guys who were unsure of themselves despite their looks. It took my ex only 5 months to realize he deserved better after I boosted his confidence.
I'm glad all my kids got my DHs looks so they will never have to hate mirrors like I have.
Who can relate?
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NieceS
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:49 AM

I am average compared to my sisters.  

Sacha102
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:58 AM

I feel average too...not sure if I am or not but I have grown to accept who I am, my hubby loves me and that's all that matters :-)

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:02 AM
I feel average. I had guys looking at me all the time growing up, but it didn't change the way I felt about myself.
GirlWithANikon
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:02 AM

im just average. I dont hate mirrors and live in the friend zone though =o/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:04 AM

I was definitely that girl growing up, hell I'm still that girl! I never get noticed when I'm out and about....I am very good at blending into the background.

Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:06 AM
I'm pretty average. *shrug It has never bothered me. We can't all be supermodels. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raye-chan
by Raye on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:08 AM
I'm average. Large boobs but average. I hate mirrors and i hate being stared at. I'm the one who wears a long sleeved black hoodie in stores in the middle of dinner because i hate how i look.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Quoting 3_girls_86:

I feel average. I had guys looking at me all the time growing up, but it didn't change the way I felt about myself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:18 AM
I have always been average. People still checked me out and I absolutely hated it. I would get so uncomfortable. I gained a bunch of weight and was the most confident ever. I was glad the looks stopped. I am losing weight to be healthier and I am older now so I think I can handle it better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)