Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

losing teeth!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:47 AM
  • 3 Replies

Not me DS.  Hes 7 and still hasnt lost any baby teeth.  They are in great shape no cavities he takes care of them like he should.  He came to me the other night and said his mouth hurt really bad.  I asked if he flossed too hard he said no it was "the pink part"  but by his tongue.  So I look and his 2 front adult teeth are coming in behind his babies.  Thinking about it his bottom teeth are a little crooked and I dont think they were before.  The babies arent loose at all.  Does this warrant an immediate trip to the dentist or give it time and see if the babies fall out?  Having teeth pulled SUCKS( I had the same thing happen, dentist said "oh it will fall out" but it never did =/  ) and if it HAS TO happen Id rather it be over the summer not a few months from now once school is started and he has to miss a day over it. Hes my oldest so I havent had to deal with this yet!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea. My son has been losing his babies since he was 5. I'd be the parent going to the dentist. lol

Here's bump. Hopefully somebody with more experience in this area will know and come along with some helpful advice. Good luck. 

TrouserMouse
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I would wait it out a bit.
horseap
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sugarcrisp:

I have no idea. My son has been losing his babies since he was 5. I'd be the parent going to the dentist. lol

Here's bump. Hopefully somebody with more experience in this area will know and come along with some helpful advice. Good luck. 

I feel so bad for the kid!  Hes been WANTING to lose a tooth so the tooth fairy would come and now hes still got all his teeth PLUS SOME!  DD is 4 and thinks the tooth fairy will be coming ANY TIME now for her. IDK if she thinks shes going to lose one first or if shes just trying to PO DS!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)