Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Ex's girlfriend slapped my daughter! *UPDATED*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 455 Replies
5 moms liked this

My ex husband has been dating this girl for about four months and my daughter was over at her dad's house this weekend.

My daughter is 5 years old.

On Saturday night she had a nightmare and went to sleep next to her dad.

Well, Xh was fine with it but gf wasn't having it. She told my dd to go to her own room after about ten minutes and xh was already asleep by then.

DD said no, she wanted to sleep by her dad. After about five minutes of going back and forth, xh's girlfriend SLAPPED MY DAUGHTER IN THE FACE! She then yanked my daughter out of the bed and practically dragged her to her room.

I am FURIOUS!

XH was angry when I told him, but he doesn't have the balls to say anything to the bitch.

I'm going to confront her after I drop DD off at a playdate today.

UPDATE: I went over to xh's house and very calmly asked gf why my daughter has bruises that look like finger marks on her left upper arm and showed her pictures. (I have pictures of my daughter's bruises on my phone)

I told her what my daughter told me and she didn't say anything.

My daughter has never complained about anything like this to me before and she doesn't have a history of lying, so I believe her.

XH's gf admitted to everything but didn't appologize to me or xh.

The whole time I noticed she was very rude and defensive towards me, as if I was going to steal her man. 

After talking to my ex sister in law today (she's my best friend), she said that GF was like that towards my daughter as well. 

I made sure to tell xh that I was very upset and that if he doesn't man up and say or do something soon, I will.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Firewoman33
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:37 AM
108 moms liked this

Oh Hell No!

I would file a report and get that documented and I would also get the court papers amended that the girlfriend cannot be there when dd is there. 

lilyrose2011
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:37 AM
5 moms liked this
Oooo that'd bring out the mama bear in me. Good luck with that. That's not cool.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:37 AM
44 moms liked this

Fuck that.  I'd call the police and press charges for assault.

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:38 AM
7 moms liked this
If this story is true, that woman would never be around my child again. I would lose my shit on her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhoenixV
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Thia

Quoting Firewoman33:

Oh Hell No!

I would file a report and get that documented and I would also get the court papers amended that the girlfriend cannot be there when dd is there. 

happy41ce
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:38 AM
5 moms liked this

file a police report!

Zanny
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:39 AM

She had no right to act that way, or slap her.   

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:39 AM
3 moms liked this

Fuck that, bitch would be in jail! And I am not usually one to say that and am totally okay with other people spanking my kid, but that is uncalled for.

SeymoreButts
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:39 AM
Bump for update
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:40 AM
12 moms liked this

Wait, YOU told XH....how did YOU find out? and before you CONFRONT her, maybe you should get both sides of the story!!! Also, XH needs a check if they've only been together 4 months and they are already sleeping in the same bed while kiddo is over!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)