Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O HETEROSEXUAL COUPLES KISSING IN PUBLIC

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies
8 moms liked this

So I was at a restaurant today with my wife and kids, and this man came over to a woman in the booth opposite us and they hugged and kissed each other in greeting each other. HOW DISGUSTING IS THAT?! So I called the manager over and asked for them to be removed and he LAUGHED at me!!
Urgh never going back there....

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Bump
myempyreofdirt
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:35 AM
I feel your pain. I was in the supermarket yesterday and a young man and woman had the gall to make out in the meat section! What is this world coming to when straight people can just go and do whatever they please?? And can you believe nobody said anything?! They acted like it was normal! I'm moving to mars!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this
How dare they have the audacity to do that! And in public. They should keep it in the bedroom

Quoting myempyreofdirt:

I feel your pain. I was in the supermarket yesterday and a young man and woman had the gall to make out in the meat section! What is this world coming to when straight people can just go and do whatever they please?? And can you believe nobody said anything?! They acted like it was normal! I'm moving to mars!
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:41 AM
2 moms liked this
We went a lake last week and there was a teen couple basically fucking in the water. So I started making kissing noises. They finally stopped.
myempyreofdirt
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Not even in the bedroom! My goodness I might accidentally imagine what's going on in there! No no it won't do, we'll have to spout some religion at them, and if that doesn't work we'll get the fire hose.

Quoting Anonymous:

How dare they have the audacity to do that! And in public. They should keep it in the bedroom

Quoting myempyreofdirt:

momof3jam
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I smell a troll creeping around here..........

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:43 AM
I don't want to see anyone kiss *gag*
Mel0dy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Tell me about it. I was at the beach yesterday and I seen a man and a women cuddling and kissing. it was so nasty...... lol ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)