Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My toddler sleeps in a diaper with no blanket

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
My 15 month old CANNOT sleep if she is wearing clothes. We keep it at 68 degrees in our room. She is like a furnace as soon as she falls asleep. Her skin is never cold to touch. Anyone else like this?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedbyGod141
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:59 AM
My son likes to sleep in just a diaper but he likes his blanket.
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Yeah my daughter runs a higher than normal temp too. We use a cotton t-shirt or sleep shirt which she will generally pull off and just cuddle with.
sthflachk
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Yes! My dd is very hot and hardly ever uses a blanket.
Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:46 AM

My girls are little ovens when they sleep too.  I have to dress them in a light gown or if its really war, just a diaper or shorts.  They always kick their blankets off too. They are 2. 

got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Yep both of mine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM
I cannot cover my two year old up because he wakes up soaking wet. I keep a blanket on his bed for him and he sleeps in a diaper in the summer. In the winter I put something light on him.
Lzabierek
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:49 AM

My son is like that too. He is almost 7 months old & he's been like that since the day I brought him home from the hospital. Because of summer I have the house set at 68 during the day but then bump it up to 73 for overnight. I get paranoid & don't want him to freeze overnight especially since I can't put a blanket over him when he sleeps in his crib because of his age.

Mel0dy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:49 AM
My dd sleeps in a diaper but she likes her blanket
Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Sounds like my youngest. If we dress him in clothes, he strips during the night. I cover him with a sheet or blanket and he kicks it off.

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Yes she runs really warm at night too. She wears pj's and will ask to be covered right when she crawls in bed then will tell me she is hot, kick the covers off or will kick them off as soon as she falls asleep. I only cover her up if she is in the looking chilly position. In the winter I love it when she crawls in bed with me I have the perfect bed warmer. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)