Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I pissed it off!!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:33 AM
  • 9 Replies
....My stomach that is. I'm dying over here. My stomach is in knots, I have heartburn and I'm all jittery. What the hell, could I legitimately be ill or I wonder if its from eating a massive amount of pizza and wings from Roosters last night, on top of having a tad too much alcohol?
Ugh, whatever this is just needs to go away. I have kids that I babysit, Monday is Zoo day, and I just have things to do...my stomach is so angry that its causing me to not function very well today.
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
marinesweetie
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Go poop!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marinesweetie
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM
And drink lots of water
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Closet_Case
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Hahahahaha... poop.

But yeah, that and antacids should help.
MommyTo2Boyz
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM
I hope it feels better soon.
beco8627
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I have pooped! Now my ass is on fire.
I'm drinking Alkaselzer. (geez, hard word to spell off the top of your head) This is the lemon flavor and I'm a bit disturbed that it smells exactly like my Lysol bathroom cleaner...blehhh

Quoting marinesweetie:

Go poop!!!

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Drink lots of water.  You're probably dehydrated from all the salt and alcohol.  I bet you'll feel a lot better after a couple glasses of water.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Should have drank some milk last night and your ass wouldn't be on fire. LOL try Vaseline on it before you go poo, that will help. As for your gut, hang over? When my tummy hurt, I have to lay very still or I throw up. Nothing I take, makes it go away.

beco8627
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:34 AM
I drank milk AND ate tums last night. Omg, my heartburn last night was torture.....the Lysol bathroom cleaner I just drank helped my stomach, but I still feel ew. Jittery and crap. I guess I do have a bit of a hang over. Geez, not the best judgment for a Sunday night. But hey, we were celebrating Fathers Day, right?! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Should have drank some milk last night and your ass wouldn't be on fire. LOL try Vaseline on it before you go poo, that will help. As for your gut, hang over? When my tummy hurt, I have to lay very still or I throw up. Nothing I take, makes it go away.

marinesweetie
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Oh thats never good! It may have been the wings.

Quoting beco8627:

I have pooped! Now my ass is on fire.

I'm drinking Alkaselzer. (geez, hard word to spell off the top of your head) This is the lemon flavor and I'm a bit disturbed that it smells exactly like my Lysol bathroom cleaner...blehhh

Quoting marinesweetie:

Go poop!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)