Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 in the freaking morning

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 0 Replies
My phone goes off at 3 this morning. I thought it was one of my best friends telling me it was time for her to have the baby. Nope it was some guy who I don't even want to talk to that I blocked from facebook and deleted out of my phone texting me. He is a freaking stalker now. Its got to the point that now that I'm about to change my number. I was friends with him in high school. When I had him on my facebook he would im me 10xs before I can even read the one message he sent. When I woild tell him to I can't talk he qould keep on. I had enough and deleted and blocked him. Well now I guess he figures he will text my phone at 3 in the morning. And I don't even how he got my number cause its not on facebook anywhere and I sure the hell didn't give it to him.

I just got good and asleep when he texted too. I can't get comfortable and little man decided he wanted to party and kick myribs all night . I told him to leave me the hell alone. I want to block him on my phone but have no idea how cause I have never had to do that before. How can I do that?? I also found out that he is moving back to where I live in the next few weeks so I'm kind of scared about that. But thankfully he doesn't know where I live. As far as I know. Ugh. My so tired.

I just want to go back to sleep but I'm packing the boys to go to their aunts house for a week. Guess I will nap later.
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)