Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i finally left dh...................

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:13 AM
  • 9 Replies

so i have a couple posts up about me and dh, and all the shit going on with ds, ect. two weeks ago we got into a fight and i said enough is enough, and i walked out. took my kids and im staying at my brothers. 

problem is, im done, i want out. he don't. he says he'll fight to the death to not lose me and the kids. ok, great. ya shoulda done that a year ago, two years ago. why now? bc i finally got the balls to leave? pfft. 

we are talking to a therapist who comes to the house, who told him to just back off me, leave me be for now. idk. 

i don't know what to do right now. im living out of a tent in the yard. its not horrible, but i can't forever. trying to find a place, but of course now that i need one, theres nothing i can afford. im sick of it all. im still dealing with ds and his issues, now to add to it, my parents are still threatening to take me to court for ds.....not dd....but the boy. lmfao. 

i finally just blocked their numbers from my phone after they called 34 times on friday. dh had the kids sat and sun, and they called him and asked to talk to ds, and of course, pansy ass said yes. nice of him to have my back....lame. 

no point to the post....an update for people, a vent, idk. 

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:15 AM
You're staying in a tent? Why? Is there not enough room in your brother's house?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Aww hope things get better

Perfect.Pixie
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Well damn, have you gone to local charities for help?
EvaTheDiva29
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:33 AM

i sleep in the tent. well, me and the 2 yr old. ds sleeps in with my nephew in his room. we have the house all the time, we could sleep in the house, its just really crowded right now. 

Quoting Nicoleb9:

You're staying in a tent? Why? Is there not enough room in your brother's house?

EvaTheDiva29
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:37 AM

not yet. i have to find a place first. right now we're going back and forth to two different counties, i have to stay in one bc of the services my ds gets. once i get a place in that county, then i can go get services for everything else. 

Quoting Perfect.Pixie:

Perfect.Pixie
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:38 AM
They might be able to find you a place. Good luck!

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

not yet. i have to find a place first. right now we're going back and forth to two different counties, i have to stay in one bc of the services my ds gets. once i get a place in that county, then i can go get services for everything else. 

Quoting Perfect.Pixie:

cakbr
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Go to social services and ask if they can help with getting you a place.
Look into low income apartments... Hud assistance.

Good luck.
CaiZobug
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Sorry about your problems but you can do it. 

EvaTheDiva29
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:51 PM

yea, they'll get me a place in the ghetto. lmfao. not happening. once i get a place out here, i can apply and they'll help me. but if i go through them for a place, they'll put us in the most ridiculous area. 

Quoting Perfect.Pixie:

They might be able to find you a place. Good luck!

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

Quoting Perfect.Pixie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)