Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dreams..dreams..dreams

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Are dreams a reflection of reality? Well dh got a text around 6am the day before yesterday. He said it wad his friend. Didnt believe it. Then last night at almost midnight he gets a text says it was a friend again.didnt believe it. Had a dream last night that that he confessed to cheating on me. Im sick to my stomach. I want to see the messages to ease my mind but dont want to start an argument for asking. So annoyed with myself right now :( what should i do? Keep it to myself?tell dh how im feeling and ask to see the messages? Im lost.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Ask to see the messages
x.Aim.x
by Amy on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Could you just go and grab his phone without him knowing? You could also ask him to use his phone quick you left yours in your car. Idk I would be really concerned if my SO received text at those times and didn't tell me what 'friend' it was or what they wanted. Do you have any children together?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Yes we have 3 kids together. I would grab his phone but he has a lock on it and i dont know the code(ive never asked him for it ) ive been wanting to trust him more so i leave the phone thing alone.and he told me the friend it was the first time but i got a gut feeling it wasnt because that friend isnt one to be up at 6am. Then the text lastnight i got the same gut feeling but even worse and he didnt say which friend. So now im sitting here sick to my stomach after the texts/dreams. Mil is here so i can exactly put a plan in motion until after she leaves.

Quoting x.Aim.x:

Could you just go and grab his phone without him knowing? You could also ask him to use his phone quick you left yours in your car. Idk I would be really concerned if my SO received text at those times and didn't tell me what 'friend' it was or what they wanted. Do you have any children together?

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I am a firm believer in dreams. Are there other signs? Go with your gut. Best of luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:41 AM
There has been other gut feelings on a couple things but ive never felt so strong about a gut feeling before. Im just upset the dream scared me bad

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

I am a firm believer in dreams. Are there other signs? Go with your gut. Best of luck

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I can understand that. 

Quoting Anonymous:

There has been other gut feelings on a couple things but ive never felt so strong about a gut feeling before. Im just upset the dream scared me bad

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

"Born for the blue skies, We'll survive the rain. Born for the sunrise, We'll survive the pain" Switchfoot

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)