Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Baby boy nursery ideas, PLEASE!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We're having our baby shower in less than two weeks but we having even decided on what we're doing the nursery in yet!
Ds 1 has cars, they aren't sharing a room so we don't want to do cars in ds 2 room, too.
I wanted monster truck but can't find anything that's less than $200. Then I thought monsters Inc but again, I can't find anything. So I thought veggie tales... you guessed it, can't find anything!!
I'm stuck!! We're going to register at target abd babies r us.
Help?
*I like elephants so I've thought about blue abd Brown with elephants buuuuuut I really want something we won't have to change as a toddler. Ds 1 started with toddler bedding and still has it.

We decided on blue abd Brown with elephants :) .
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Replies (21-30):
BabyPink07
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Pirates!!! If dd2 was a boy that's what it would've been. We did dr.seuss which is gender neutral and super cute!
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:03 PM

A few of my favorites from landofnod.com

3kidz123
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:03 PM

we are doing monkeys :)

Eliots_momma
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:04 PM
I like planes or jungle theme
Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this
We did safari animals. Painted one wall fisher price red and the other three walls tan, then painted leopard spots on the tan. I also made three paintings, a lion, giraffe, and zebra for the walls, and jungle animal knobs on a dresser and lion lamp.
supermama322
by Kaylee on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

My favorite theme is birch trees & owls. That was my boy theme until we found out it was a girl. Then we adjusted it to be girly birch trees and owls.

eem8605
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I'm doing Pooh for my LO. Babies R' Us or babiesrus.com has Pooh, Monster's Inc, and Nemo Crib bedding sets. You could also do animals, airplanes, or sports bedding sets. 

danijean
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:08 PM

We did peek a boo monsters for DS 9 months. This is a stick photo but the bed set is the same and we pulled the green and teal color out for wall colors.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrittSam2011
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I did a blue stars theme for my third boy. It was so cute.

LadyAmaranth
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I did cars, trains, and planes for son 1, for #2 I did frogs.

For son #3 I did bright primary colors.

ETA...I did my own wall decor. Bought bedding to match but painting and decor I did myself.

~Hillarie~
Mama to 3 Joyfully Chaotic Sons

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)