Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate my current situation and need to make it better

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I have lost 2 jobs one I was at for 7 months lost it because "i wasn't the rigjt fit" in the time I was there the 2 yo started daycare and was sick alot. Dh refused to pick him up, even on a day he was off because he had to go to,the bank. I was always having to leave work to get him. Pretty sure that is why I lost that job. My second job I was there for 4 years. Business is slow,, they took me off the schedule for now and if I am available they will put me back on when it picks up. Dh thinks I did this on purpose. Are you fing kidding me? I loved both jobs! Anyways after losing the jobs dh bought a boat. He refuses to give me any money for anything, including groceries for our 4 kids. He has $ in savings but that it is already spoken for. Really you will not buy your kids food because you plan on using your $ for something else? I am super stressed and need a job! Dh also applied for a job 3 hours away where his parents live. If hw gets the job we are moving down there. That could be as soon as 2 weeks. I think I should be looking for jobsdown there being as it is 99 percent chance he will get the job. He demands i work here for 2 weeks. I have applied at jobs have heard nothing. It is the slow season in our town. He told me "I will not support or help you" if ypu want $ ask your parents. I find it all appalling. We have been together 19 years and I have been through hell and back with him.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:00 PM

he sounds like a douche

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Your husband is a dick. How do you all eat if he won't give you money? Are you asking for extra because you ran out sooner than expected or is this money for basic groceries for the house? Do you not have a shared bank account? Personally, I'd find a job and find another place to live away from the douchebag. 19 years or not, if he goes buying a boat and doesn't let you buy food, yea, that's not a man, a husband or a father.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Your husband is a selfish ass. You should be planning an "out" from this relationship. It's only going to get worse when you move closer to his family. You'll never be able to do things good enough or right in his eyes. I'm just reading between the lines of course.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:16 PM
No this is for groceries for the week. I have 4 kids that need breakfast lunch and dinner. I also have 1 in diapers who I am currently potty training. I am almost out of laundry detergent as well.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I would demand he GTFO. He is a douche.

TiffanyRose06
by Hufflepuff on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Fuck that shit

He would quickly be my EX husband
EAzizM
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:19 PM
What a pathetic loser. It is different if he wants to be an ass to you, but he is making his kids suffer? That is lower than low.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I would be finding a divorce attorney.  I know that with the attitude that your jackass that you are married to has, he doesn't want to be married.  Has he been an ass this whole time you have been married?? Seriously, he won't feed his kids but buys a boat.....   There are attorneys that will give a free consultation when considering divorce.  Find out exactly what the financials are and make a plan to get out.  He sounds like a controlling fuckhead and really sounds like he needs a reality check..... child support for four children isn't going to be cheap......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Start using his shirts as diapers and don't wash his clothes....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I agree with this!

Quoting Anonymous:

Your husband is a selfish ass. You should be planning an "out" from this relationship. It's only going to get worse when you move closer to his family. You'll never be able to do things good enough or right in his eyes. I'm just reading between the lines of course.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)