Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you hook up?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies

If you and your current significant other broke up/divorced, would you continue to hook up?

I told my husband last night that if we ever divorce, he's my booty call for the rest of his life.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:17 PM

No. Because he most likely would not be doing just me the rest of his life. I don't want someone elses junk.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:19 PM
No. Lol we're individual people we don't belong to each other to keep using after our relationship
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Maybe if he's still sexy
TiffanyRose06
by Hufflepuff on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Eh, I did with my ex for a little while. I was hoping he'd come back. I still loved the idiot -_-
PinkHart
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:22 PM
No. Did that with my xdh for over a year. Then I found out how many other women he'd been sleeping with. Got tested (nothing thank God!!) & never wanted to touch him again. I thought it helped heal my heart knowing he still wanted me "like that" but I quickly saw I was being used. I deserve better than that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Supervane:

No. Lol we're individual people we don't belong to each other to keep using after our relationship

You can have sex without a relationship.  Regardless of whatever differences that would cause us to divorce I love sleeping with him.

Bigmetalchicken
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Nope. If he does something stupid enough to warrant me leaving, he don't get more of my fine China.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I hope so. We already kind of have that agreement. Neither of us want to try for another relationship with anyone else and neither of us want to bring new people into the kids' lives...so if we break up, of course we can do what we want, but we'd most likely hook up a lot. We have amazing sex, we already know what the other likes, we're comfortable with each other....just easier that way lol

vvinkyloafer
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:24 PM
No. That's stupid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:24 PM
I probably couldnt help myself a few times... But I wouldnt make it a regular thing...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)