Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies! ???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
Ladies, where do u live? And what do u do around your area for fun? Or while the kids are at school? I am asahm and everyday I'm bored out of my head with even two kids around.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Colorado!

Nothing! It's too hot outside!

I have lots of friends that come visit me and visa versa and that's how I spend our time :) 

vvinkyloafer
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Charleston, SC. I usually just get lost in the city. It's a great city for that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:29 PM

We live in AZ. We have a pool out back, so we use that a lot. We also have 2 awesome water parks we go to. Our library is huge and fantastic, so we go there 2x a week. Sometimes the movies.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Michigan. I'm a SAHM and there is lots to do. Library, splash park, park, play dates, story time at B&N. The kids school hands out a paper at the end of the year with special days at the library telling what they do. The possibilities are endless....

UxorQuodMatris.
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
CT. For fun, I leave the state.

My husband and I are going to buy ourselves bikes and trailers for the kids and start going on rides though.
Cassidysmom611
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:33 PM

We live in Massachusetts. We live near parks, have play dates, go to the mall, etc... luckily, my youngest will be going to Summer school so she will be occupied most of the summer.

We also go to my Moms to visit, and my MIL takes them once a week (she is a teacher and has summers off). I also love Michaels (craft store) they have a huge dollar section and lots of sales. They love arts and crafts.

Sometimes, we bake cookies when it isn't TOO hot..... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Whew in AZ?

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

We live in AZ. We have a pool out back, so we use that a lot. We also have 2 awesome water parks we go to. Our library is huge and fantastic, so we go there 2x a week. Sometimes the movies.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Yuma

Quoting Anonymous:

Whew in AZ?

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Indiana

Cow tipping. Cornfield streaking. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM
How far is that from Phoenix?

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Yuma

Quoting Anonymous:

Whew in AZ?

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)