Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he butt dialed me...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Yea, so my SO and i broke up for several months last year. I started talking to a guy for literally TWO WEEKS. Then that was it. We only hung out twice, not a big deal. 

Well, I haven't talked to the guy since then.. it's been literally 10 months since I have talked to this guy. Well, my SO and i Have been back together for 6 months now. And yesterday we were driving home, and my phone starts ringing. My SO looks at it, reads the guys name (I didn't even think to delete his number from my phone because that's how unimportant he was to me and also I have all my facebook contacts linked to my phone so deleting numbers would take a while)... and SO tells me to answer it. So, I am like fine, I don't know why on earth this guy would call me. So I answer it, I say hello three or four times, and I can only hear people talking in the background. So it was clear it was a mistake. 

I hung up, no big deal. Well now SO is pissed because the guy butt dialed me and i still had his number in my phone. Okay, fine, understandable. Well, the only problem I have now is, how is it fair that i get rid of contacts in my phone from guys i barely even dated, when he has contacts of girls he actually slept with in his phone still? So I looked at him and said "you know what, I will not delete any numbers off of my phone to make you happy when you can't do the same for me". and so then I was told I was "easy" and he doesn't know why he went back to me and he had it made with this other chick he was seeing. Then tried to say I "begged" him to come back. Is he out of his mind? he came to my house, refused to leave, told me he was going crazy thinking about me nonstop and wanted his family back. I let him come back because I was STUPID. 

And so here we are today, no "i love yous", no nothing. I told him to leave if he really didn't want to be with me. I have no problem living alone and being single. Hell, I pay all the bills and take care of the kids on my own as it is. But if I am such a slut and living with me sucks that bad, then get the fuck out. I have tried so hard and I am at the end of my rope. I can't do it, and my kids don't deserve this. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Bump

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, high school.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Fuuuuck that. I would be over him when he made the comment about the other girl. I would tell him he could go have her and GTF out!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Shitty.

Too much drama. Id move on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Yea  I told him if she was so fucking great, then why didn't he stay with her, and his response was "I should have". And I said, well go get her. I don't give a fuck. And then 20 mins later he had this whole different attitude. I am just over this shit. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Fuuuuck that. I would be over him when he made the comment about the other girl. I would tell him he could go have her and GTF out!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:53 PM

yes I know. Pathetic. 

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Hello, high school.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Um if YOU are the one working and paying the bills WHY do you think he was such a prize?

Males and sex are not all that wonderful that I would EVER care to be some useless males sugar mommy.

Geesh just forget about the men for a while. They already got you in serious strife... you already have enough to worry about raising kids on your own now.

Don't add to it.   He's not even worth it. 

Ditch him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:55 PM

There's no way I would stay with someone who throws other women in my face like that. That's damn shitty.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea  I told him if she was so fucking great, then why didn't he stay with her, and his response was "I should have". And I said, well go get her. I don't give a fuck. And then 20 mins later he had this whole different attitude. I am just over this shit. 

Quoting Anonymous:

lifeglow
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Kick his ass out. If he cant do the same for you then u deserve better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:15 PM

yea I know. I don't get myself sometimes. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Um if YOU are the one working and paying the bills WHY do you think he was such a prize?

Males and sex are not all that wonderful that I would EVER care to be some useless males sugar mommy.

Geesh just forget about the men for a while. They already got you in serious strife... you already have enough to worry about raising kids on your own now.

Don't add to it.   He's not even worth it. 

Ditch him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)