Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for lunch?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:43 PM
  • 30 Replies

What was for lunch?

Today was no school for some reason (3 more hlf days and school is out). So my boys had some friends over and I had a big bag of pizza bites and just made some pasta salad this morning and that is what we all had for lunch. :) yummy. 

I'm a tattooed, piercing,  fresh eating, animal loving, free spirited, sort of helicopter, FF, CIO, circumcision, vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, non co sleeping, 3LO's, early potty training, snuggling is the best, video gaming, limited tv watching, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, church going, educated, writer, artist, photography, sarcastic kind of mom!

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:44 PM

We had mac & cheese.

TiffanyRose06
by Hufflepuff on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Chicken nuggets, tots and carrots
UxorQuodMatris.
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
We had sandwiches and the kids also had yogurt and fruit. My oldest ate at school.
redneckmama4
by Loree on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Deviled egg sammies
Cassidysmom611
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:46 PM

My oldest had a cheese roll up and yogurt at school, my youngest had a salad topped with pepperoni, and goldfish.

I am having a left over chicken parm sandwhich from a delicious place we went to yesterday in Boston. 

chattycassie
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

My lunch break is at 9:25 in the morning. I had some honey bunches of oats cereal.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Naeem is at my mom's so idk what he had.  I just picked up my neighbor's 11 yr old dd from cheerleading try outs and she was hungry so we went by Wendy's.  I'm eating a late lunch of a 4pc chicken nuggets with a side of raw broccoli, carrots and cauliflowers w/ lowfat ranch & a bottle of water.

ZombieMeat
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Pork tenderloin lettuce wraps with avocado, onion, tomato and pickles, and watermelon.
VannaMae307
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:47 PM

grilled cheese quesadillas

justme00
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I am making home made mack&cheese.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)