Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something interesting/funny that happened to you this weekend?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • 10 Replies

I went to the pet store and bought my 2yr old bunny a harness/leash so i could take him outdoors to enjoy the sun, needless to say, as soon as it was on him he wanted it OFF and ran straight under the couch which is his normal spot to sleep or hide when the vacuum is on. 

I had to remove the harness so I pulled the couch away from the wall only to discover that my clever little rabbit had made a home for himself back there using the small pile of cloth material i had folded next to the couch, some wrapping paper i had stored back there and a few of  my socks he must have carried over. it looked pretty cozy and he was snuggled up in the middle, took his harness off and left him to his business.

what funny or interesting things happened to you guys this weekend?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bunnyxlover
by hippity hop on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:02 PM

bummmpity

bunnyxlover
by hippity hop on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:03 PM

the culprit, sock stealing little guy

bunnyxlover

BUMP!

bunnyxlover

BUMP!

bunnyxlover
by hippity hop on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:04 PM

BUMP!

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:04 PM

The funniest thing that happened to us?

At my MIL's house, my DD1 saw her cousin (he's 6) crying over something trivial and she looked at him and said "Do you want some waaah burgers and french cries?"

She got it from DH :/

ame85
by Chemistry cat on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:05 PM
My youngest turned 1, and I weaned him the next day. I am loving the fact that I can wear what I want, eat/drink what I want, and not have to worry about my milk supply!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Discovered my kids have lice. Had to spend the whole weekend treating us and the house.
bunnyxlover
by hippity hop on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:08 PM

boo :(

my bf had a friend over for a few nights who slept in our living room... only to tell us a week after he left that he had lice, every head scratch has me checking now

Quoting Anonymous:

Discovered my kids have lice. Had to spend the whole weekend treating us and the house.

bunnyxlover
by hippity hop on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:09 PM

woohoo!

Quoting ame85:

My youngest turned 1, and I weaned him the next day. I am loving the fact that I can wear what I want, eat/drink what I want, and not have to worry about my milk supply!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)