Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you bring those in here and im kicking your a••es out!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 128 Replies

me and df rent a 4 bedroom house, well we decided that we would let his brother and his df and ds rent the other rooms and we'd all share the living and kitchen areas. well i noticed when they moved in over the weekend that they had cages with them,when i asked why they were bringing them they said her dad was going to just throw them out and they were expensive cages....little did i know that they actually brought them to USE them. today i needed to go to pet smart to get my dog her flea medicine,my df's brothers df(im gonna call her E) offered to go to pet smart for me because she needed to go to the babies r us next door anyway.so she left and when she came back her ds was carrying a small animal box and then she brought a small animal box in her ds took the box into her room and put it on the bed and ran back out to the car to get my dogs medicine  and then E came in with cage bedding and a bunch of other stuff. never told me what she bought or anything just went into her ds's room put him down for a nap and went into her room and closed the door.

a couple minutes later i heard her setting up the cages,so i went to knock on the door, she lets me in and one of the cages she brought when they moved is HUGE!!! she puts the bedding in both cages set up the stuff in it...and then i realized it was rodent items,so i asked her what she bought, she says "rats" like it was no big deal!!!!! she knows i hate rats!!!! she opens one of the boxes and i say "you bring those out of there im going to feed them to D's snakes" she just says "and i'll just buy more,you really want to play this game with me? we live on opposite ends of the house get over it" i just say "you better hope miz doesnt get ahold of them" and she says "and if she does i'll know you let her do it, you like dogs,i like rats,d likes snakes and i do not. you dont see me threatening to kill them do you?" i just walked away and called my df  i asked him if he knew she was buying rats today and he said "yeah J told me they have wanted rats since they had to put their last one down" i tell him "its disgusting though! i can handle the frozen mice you feed your snakes but huge rats no,not going to happen" he tells me "well your just going to have to get over it,they make her happy and considering shes had 7 miscarriages i think she gets to be a little happy,while they get on their feet to try for another baby"

i just hung up...yeah how sad she had miscarriages,no one told me a damn thing about her buying rats today, i swear if they get out and come anywhere near me im going to kill them....they make me physically ill and she bought 4!!! 2 huge males and 2 females.......i hope the males die when she goes to get them neuterd later....

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:12 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:17 PM

ugh her ds is carrying them all over the house.....

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this

This is more of a communication problem between your DF and you.    He's being rather disrespectful.   The rats could be do-able... but I'm sure the disrespect is NOT.

It's going to continue that way unless your DF respects you because the others won't either.

lilyrose2011
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:20 PM
If she keeps them in her room I don't see a problem. But you guys could have gone about that conversation different and not so snotty like
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:22 PM
4 moms liked this
I'm your house... Your name on lease, what you say goes. What does your landlord say about having rats, or you renting out rooms to others that you didn't originally list? If I wa a landlord I'd want them added to the lease
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Quoting lilyrose2011:

If she keeps them in her room I don't see a problem. But you guys could have gone about that conversation different and not so snotty like

her ds is carrying them around........

and yeah im not going to be nice to someone who says absolutly nothing about this kind of thing

AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. This living situation is a winner. No stress on the relationship between your df and you at all. Buying rats doesn't do crap to financially get them on their feet so they can afford their own place. Why did you agree to this without any clear communication between all of you? Especially you and your df?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm your house... Your name on lease, what you say goes. What does your landlord say about having rats, or you renting out rooms to others that you didn't originally list? If I wa a landlord I'd want them added to the lease

they  are added and the landlord doesnt care if there are animals here so shes no help....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Quoting AnHpuresugar:

Yes. This living situation is a winner. No stress on the relationship between your df and you at all. Buying rats doesn't do crap to financially get them on their feet so they can afford their own place. Why did you agree to this without any clear communication between all of you? Especially you and your df?

i didnt fucking agree to this,i agreed to them living here yeah,but no one said shit to me about them buying nasty animals

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM

You have snakes in your house and you have a problem with rats?  I would tell her to keep them in her room.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)