Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I truly hate people!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
Do not freaking watch my kid...dress her like she is your kid put ugly freaking photos up of her! Secretly do stuff behind my back! you dumb bitches! Do her hair, when I already did it. I hate people that don't have kids and than wanna try and act like your kid is theirs. Go find a freaking man and have your own kids. The family is crazier than me! Gosh I can't stand when they do shit to my kid like its their kid than post pictures of it! Really?! I am not letting them see my kid no more no matter how much of a mommy break I need. I am tired of the disrespect. Yeah its your first grand baby and niece but please keep your wanna be mommy paws off my child! I don't like my kids pictures over the internet. I don't even post pictures so why the fuck are you? Gosh I wish I could say this to their face but I have to be nice because you shouldn't burn bridges and I am out numbered. 10 to 1. I really do like them but when it comes to MY kids they act like they know more. They demand to see her. They don't care about the second and third. Just they first. I feel the took my child from me. When I tell my husband they are not going over there. He says you are not going to keep. Her from them...its so weird. I can't wait til they have kids and see how dumb they are acting. I just don't feel like I can breath. If I go outside the mother well make it a point to say I seen you outside..... its weird and I don't know how to control it. My husband gets mad at me and over steps me.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Wtf is your deal??

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Well my goodness! You're all over the place! Rough day, huh?

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

feel better?

cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no clue what you're trying to say?

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Good heavens...

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Uhhhhh....

Well this wasn't informative.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this

anger management can be your friend

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this
That's alot of anger u got there
TugBoatMama
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Something tells me there's something deeper here. This doesn't sound like something anyone would go this crazy over.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I bet the ol' childless one has loads of "parenting" advice all the time, too.  This is not their first offense, is it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN