Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ONLY MY DD!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:20 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

So yesterday I took DD(3) to a carnival for some fun and after like 10 minutes she starts acting like a total brat. Demanding things, screaming well I am not putting up with that so I tell her we are going home. She starts crying and screaming. I pull her over to a shady spot get down to her level and start telling her that she has not been behaving proper and that is when I see the camera. I turn around and this guy comes up to me and starts telling me that he works for the Newspaper and DD looked so cute crying that she might be in the paper! *facepalm*  So now I will have to check Wednesdays paper to see if she made it.

I will post the picture if she did.

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NorseGodessMom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:21 PM

oh come on thats funny!

DessaLinn
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM

haha!
Thatsfunny!!!

NorseGodessMom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM

bump

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Bump 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:29 PM
That is funny.
Do they need your permission to print your picture?
Cozie_Sisika458
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:30 PM
haha, figures lets make post her in the paper crying because she isnt getting her way LOL.

I'm a tattooed, piercing,  fresh eating, animal loving, free spirited, sort of helicopter, FF, CIO, circumcision, vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, non co sleeping, 3LO's, early potty training, snuggling is the best, video gaming, limited tv watching, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, church going, educated, writer, artist, photography, sarcastic kind of mom!

NorseGodessMom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I gave my permission and DDs name. then I took her home (because I'm a horrible mom lol)

Quoting Anonymous:

That is funny.
Do they need your permission to print your picture?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM

did you give them permission?  I don't see the funny part?

YouMad
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Why would they put a screaming child in the newspaper?

NorseGodessMom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:36 PM

right! out of all the happy smiling kids there you want the picture of my crying brat? if it makes it, I will post the picture

Quoting Cozie_Sisika458:

haha, figures lets make post her in the paper crying because she isnt getting her way LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)