Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just really need to vent and need some positive feedback. :(i

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

I just don't know how much more I can handle. At this point, I am just asking what the hell I did to deserve all of this. I do admit that I am partly in this situation due to my own stupid mistakes, but I've been trying to fix it for 2 years! Here are my problems in 2013:

- Found out that DF was sleeping with multiple different women. We split a few months before the wedding.

- My car broke down at the beginning of the year, and to this day I still do not have nearly enough for a new one. I live 30 minutes from work..

- My job will not even consider giving me any more than 25 hours a week. I am dying. I need 40 hours to keep DD in daycare. (all others are full for the next 6 months)

- I lost my second job, because I reported them.(daycare)

- DD's dad has decided to not help me at all, but instead blow his money on his friends and I am assuming drugs and alcohol, by what I have witnessed and heard. It's breaking my heart. 

- My paycheck is gone the day I recieve it. :(

- I have been calling child support and medical aid for the past year and have even gone to DHS and applied/spoken with a case worker..I am still being ignored.

- I don't qualify for state aid or insurance for myself to help get out of this rut, because I make over $400 a month. WTF? Do you NOT want me to work? 

- I don't even have enough to rent a home anymore..

I am so discouraged. :(

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
New.OrleansLady
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:33 PM
((Hugs)) I'd suggest looking for a new job.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)