Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I'm emotional and it causes my dh and I to fight

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Sometimes I need to talk about my feelings. Sometimes I'm really intense. I try so freaking hard to be easy going but I'm not Today I have a migrane. Bc if this I have a bit of a sarcastic attitude. Lets put it this way I'm not rosy sunny shine today. My dh starts to get mad bc he says I'm too difficult and he packs up our six yr old leaves to the park. I text him and said I want to have a nice family day. I'm on my stupid period makes me super bitchy. Yeah I suck :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catrig
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Feel better!  Try counting to 5 before you speak.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Bump I'm sad he left. I feel like he might leave me if I can't be less bitchy
TiffanyRose06
by Hufflepuff on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:41 PM
I'm sorry :(

I'm pregnant and hormonal. I went to work the other day and my boss asked if I was in a better mood because I was moody the day before -_-

I know it can be hard, but you can learn to bite your tongue. I have an... abrasive personality. I can be overly sarcastic when I don't mean to. I've had to learn to keep my mouth shut and not say the first thing that I want to say
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:42 PM
I get snappy during my period too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Thank you. Sometimes I wish I glue my mouth shutt :)

Quoting catrig:

Feel better!  Try counting to 5 before you speak.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Being pregnant omg that's the worse lol. I was a nut case. Very true I have to learn to contain the diva attitude :)

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

I'm sorry :(

I'm pregnant and hormonal. I went to work the other day and my boss asked if I was in a better mood because I was moody the day before -_-

I know it can be hard, but you can learn to bite your tongue. I have an... abrasive personality. I can be overly sarcastic when I don't mean to. I've had to learn to keep my mouth shut and not say the first thing that I want to say

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:49 PM
I really hope it's my period. Bc I hate feeling snappy

Quoting owl0210:

I get snappy during my period too.

jamamama00
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Well, what are you bitching about? Are there issues going on in your relationship? Or are you truly just snapping about nothing?

Snakecharm
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:52 PM
I get insane for two days before my period. INSANE. then I'm normal again. I find a piece of dark chocolate and a cup of coffee REALLY HELP.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Actually we are doing okay. We have been together ten yrs. I tell him jeez it's been a decade U should be use to it. I guess I just have a sharp tongue and I snapped at the fact my son was using a Home Depot bucket to sit on to eat lunch. With a table his chair broke. And I said the bucket was white trash and I'm over it. Was quite inappropriate. I have $ to buy a chair. I dunno I just wanted to scream. So yeah I'm just bitchy :(

Quoting jamamama00:

Well, what are you bitching about? Are there issues going on in your relationship? Or are you truly just snapping about nothing?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)