Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"you lazy a••es shouldnt park here,im calling the cops"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

yup had someone tell me and my friend that today.heres what happened,my friend just found out friday that shes having a girl(shes due in october) and im also having a girl(im due in august) so we went to babies r us today to grab her a new crib(their ds destroyed the one they had) and both of us new baby clothes. anyway so i have arthritis in my knees that has gotten to the point i cant walk around the grocery store without having to stop for a few minutes,so to make it easy on me(well us because we had our kids with us also) we parked in the expectant mother spot right in front,and as we are getting our kids down some guy with his pregnant wife walks up to our car yelling at us, saying that we arent even far enough a long to need this spot and that we need to get our fat lazy asses back into the car and park farther because his wife is high risk and cant walk that far. then when we started closing up the car to walk inside the guy said he was calling the cops,my friend said "go ahead, see how stupid you look when they laugh at you" and what do you know they laughed at him but came anyway because he was being belligerent.officer came up to us asked how far along we were,asked if we had any medical problems to use the spot,shrugged at the guy and drove off....the guys face was priceless lol he was so pissed off

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Replies (21-30):
anjones09
by Ash on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:38 PM
That happened to me when I was 8 months pregnant. An older lady started yelling at my dh and I because she wanted to park in the expectant mothers spot since all the handicap ones were taken.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Someone posted earlier about being yelled at for parking in a handicap space.  There are like 10 "my DH just found out he had a kid" posts going right now. Lol.  Just an observation.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

It's like topics are contagious today...

what topics? i just got home so i must have missed something

thats kind of weird lol i honestly didnt know someone posted something like this though

bethgoedeken
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:39 PM

I want to make my own that says "My DH found out that he had a kid...2 years ago when I told him I was pregnant." 

Quoting Anonymous:

Someone posted earlier about being yelled at for parking in a handicap space.  There are like 10 "my DH just found out he had a kid" posts going right now. Lol.  Just an observation.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

BrittSam2011
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Wtf? It doesn't matter how far along you are, expectant mother means expectant mother. Nowhere does it say expectant mothers 8 months and up. And if his wife was so high risk she probably shouldn't be walking around the store anyway.

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:40 PM

It all varies by person. 

I am high risk because of the twins, diabetes, and clots. 

But I am still allowed to walk around and do things, for now. 

I am guessing in about another 12 weeks if Baby A continues to be bigger and the other issues I'll be on bed rest.

Quoting Anonymous:

If that dude's wife was high risk, what was she doing at the grocery store? I was placed on bedrest and told not to do anything that involves walking around during my high risk pregnancies. And at the least, the man could have went in and got his wife a wheel chair. 

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I'll play along lmao

Quoting bethgoedeken:

I want to make my own that says "My DH found out that he had a kid...2 years ago when I told him I was pregnant." 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

NorseGodessMom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM

you know I was just thinking about these spots the other day. In my state they are expecting and mothers with young children. I have decided that since DD will be 3 next month I am no longer privy to these spots after her birthday.

I also agree. To many people take them that dont even have kids!

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

I personally think there should be more regulations for those spots. 

Because we went to Babies R Us, and all but one of the spots were taken up, and none of the women were pregnant. 

Quoting sheramom4:

It's not illegal to park in the expectant mother's spot even if you are not pregnant. They are not legally recognized as restricted parking, they are convenience spots only. LOL. What an idiot (the guy who called the cops). 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM

well good luck! I hope you have a good pregnancy and congrats on the twins! I bet that's exciting!

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

It all varies by person. 

I am high risk because of the twins, diabetes, and clots. 

But I am still allowed to walk around and do things, for now. 

I am guessing in about another 12 weeks if Baby A continues to be bigger and the other issues I'll be on bed rest.

Quoting Anonymous:

If that dude's wife was high risk, what was she doing at the grocery store? I was placed on bedrest and told not to do anything that involves walking around during my high risk pregnancies. And at the least, the man could have went in and got his wife a wheel chair. 

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:42 PM

There are only three places in my state for these.

Babies R us, Hospitals, and Chuckie Cheese.

Quoting NorseGodessMom:

you know I was just thinking about these spots the other day. In my state they are expecting and mothers with young children. I have decided that since DD will be 3 next month I am no longer privy to these spots after her birthday.

I also agree. To many people take them that dont even have kids!

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

I personally think there should be more regulations for those spots. 

Because we went to Babies R Us, and all but one of the spots were taken up, and none of the women were pregnant. 

Quoting sheramom4:

It's not illegal to park in the expectant mother's spot even if you are not pregnant. They are not legally recognized as restricted parking, they are convenience spots only. LOL. What an idiot (the guy who called the cops). 

bethgoedeken
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:42 PM

That's after he met me and DD1, so really he found out that he had a pre-made family.

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

I'll play along lmao

Quoting bethgoedeken:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN