Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am tired to cleaning up s***!!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:56 PM
  • 0 Replies

My 2 1/2 year old will not wear diapers anymore. I put them on, he takes them off. I got him underwear and the first day, no problem at all he's peeing every single time in the potty!! I was so excited.. even goes all night without an accident in bed. It's been about a month since we started this.. the first week I thought would be tough with him getting used to going poop on the potty.. he did it once and we were so excited!! We had a treat for him and he got to put 2 stickers on his sticker chart. And that was it.. he poops in his pants everyday!!! Literally every stinking day!!! I'm tired of it!!! I can have him on the potty and he will get down and poop in his pants 5 minutes later... no matter what i do he ALWAYS goes in his pants.. I'm tired of scrubbing shit off the floor and out of his clothes.. some of his clothes were disgusting so I threw them out!! Now he needs some new undies and shorts.. It doesn't matter if i try to put him back in diapers.. he takes them off!! Even if he left them on, he would then think it's ok to pee in them (tried it before). My oldest son was so easy.. one week and he was trained. Why won't this kid poop on the potty?? Ahh..

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)