Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am obsessed with my dh family

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
First five yrs of our relationship everything was good. The last five yrs terrible. Ten yrs married Long story short we don't speak to them. My mil use to be like a Mom to me. I use to be close with my SIL we would do lunch she WAs even one of my bridesmaids. Ugh my dh has decided not to speak to ten anymore. I'm considering. No Joke getting hypnotized to forget them move on. Everything I do has an association to them some way. Anyone ever get hypnotized ????
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Bump:)
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I see a hypnotherapist every other week. It works on me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:17 PM

i hope you are my bitch of a SIL writing this and I am so happy to hear that you are so upset you're considering gettiing hypnotized.  i freakin LOVE it.  when my parents die you will be crying your ugly ass on the street because you will not be allowed inside.

or why don't you reach out to your MIL and/or SIL and see if you can mend fences.

Nahh on second thought don't bother, go ahead & get hynotized.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:20 PM
For what

Quoting wkukid:

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:20 PM

I've never been hypnotized. Here's a bump. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:20 PM
How much does it cost ? I tried a cd from the library did not work. I need a real person :)

Quoting wkukid:

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:20 PM

So when your parents die, you think she is going to stand out in the street and cry? If she can't stand the family don't you think she might be throwing a party at her house, rather then being at your parents house?

But I call troll post. But I had to say the above.LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

i hope you are my bitch of a SIL writing this and I am so happy to hear that you are so upset you're considering gettiing hypnotized.  i freakin LOVE it.  when my parents die you will be crying your ugly ass on the street because you will not be allowed inside.

or why don't you reach out to your MIL and/or SIL and see if you can mend fences.

I am a friend, a wife,a daughter but the best title I have by far is Mother .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Lol. This post is funny.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Nope, she obviously has feelings if she is needing to be hypnotized.  And the title is obsessed with the family.  So...Im thinking yes she will be in the street crying, as opposed to being in a pew at the church or funeral home. 

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

So when your parents die, you think she is going to stand out in the street and cry? If she can't stand the family don't you think she might be throwing a party at her house, rather then being at your parents house?

But I call troll post. But I had to say the above.LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Um. I do not think you have right person. I did reach out. I invited my inlaws to attend my kids bball games. Bc my dh would be working didn't have to seem them. Have them a month notice. And i sent Xmas cards. U wish my inlaws cared. They don't. That's what I can't get over. They just don't give a fuck

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)