Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I go from 0-60 in seconds with mood swings. Anyone else???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Hey guys so over the weekend my boyfriend told me that i have serious mood swings which i know I do and I also deal with depression too. Anyone else go to the dr for mood swings? I am going thursday and jsut wanted to know your thoughts or stories too.

I can tell that my swings have effected my kids I even get irritable with them too. Yesterday i had a moment and threw a bruch at the wall and left a ding in the wall and broke the brush,. I seriosly get so aggitated that i explode.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this

generally I noticed that it occurs within days of my period.  St Johns Wort helps with mild depression and anxiety and Relora blocks the stress hormone cortisol.  I take both when I notice that I am a bit on edge.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I do. I'm deeply ashamed of my behavior when I completely lose my temper. I shout, yell, slam doors...a few weeks ago I got into a fight with my bf in front of my son. I still feel like the worst mother on the planet because it upset him. I have depression, PTSD, and anxiety coupled with high stress. I'm looking to go back to therapy.
ROBIN-C
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I do too. I have anxiety and when Things dont go as expected I get angry.

i now take Zoloft and it helps me greatly! Everyone can tell when I'm not on it. 

MommyToBe0001
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 3:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I HAVE ANXIETY N PTSD AN PREGNANT ... IT TAKES ONE HELL OF A MAN TO PUT UP WITH IT THOUGH , THANK GOD MY MAN PUTS UP WITH ME , LOL LIKE ESPECIALLY SINCE MY PREGNANCY I MEMBER I SAW HIS FB AND A GIRL MESSAGED HIM AND I FLIPED ! I THREW A VASE AT HIM WHEN HE CAME HOME FROM WORK , , COME TO FIND OUT IT WAS HIS COUSIN .LITERLY LOL I FELT SO BAD
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)