Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He gave pics of my privates to all his co~workers!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
UGHHHH!!! I am absolutely MORTIFIED!!!! And seriously, it's not like it happened yesterday .... When my oldest son was born he was so excited he burned a DVD of pics for co~workers ( who are more like family)... he gave them these discs 7 yrs ago..... This afternoon I found one of them and I thought Id take a peek and reminisce........ Holy shit balls there is a pic on that disc of my PRIVATES!! Now all this time everyone has looked me in the face knowing they seen my junk.... but I had NO CLUE!!! *face palm* please tell me my husband isn't the only dipshit to ever do something like this!?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElitestJen
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:48 PM

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's unfortunate.

tifferie
by A$$tastic on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:50 PM
My aunt had pictures when her son was born. I pulled them up at work and caught a full visual of her umm bush. She was telling people to go to her myspace for pictures. I put in an emergency call to her real quick. She was really embarrassed.
liss.n.chris
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:50 PM

There are no such pictures of me in existence.

mommaofseven
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:51 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL! I'd be mortified, but I thought you meant private photos you took for him, not birth pics. I didn't even want a mirror, let alone to have pics taken. It's been 7 years, I'm sure anyone that got one of those was embarrassed, too. I doubt they think much of it other than to remember the "crazy co-worker" that over-shared.

taramac
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Ha ha, sorry!

My husband promised me that he deleted some naked pics I had sent to his phone while he was out of town. His phone started have issues so he had a coworker fix it and of course the pics were on the phone. Now I can't even look at his coworker without blushing when we see him at out of work functions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:55 PM

They are all close knit... they have all worked there for many yrs and they all come to the parties we have etc... every baby shower every bbq lol I will not be meeting eyes the next bbq Ill tell u that much!! With any luck they all chucked it in the garbage without looking at it.. I doubt it tho since his boss has pics of my kids all over her desk! *sigh* 

Quoting mommaofseven:

LOL! I'd be mortified, but I thought you meant private photos you took for him, not birth pics. I didn't even want a mirror, let alone to have pics taken. It's been 7 years, I'm sure anyone that got one of those was embarrassed, too. I doubt they think much of it other than to remember the "crazy co-worker" that over-shared.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this

When we were first together, prior to having kids I let him take some pics like that but I insisted my face not be in any of them, and it's a good damn thing. He hid the (floppy disc) insode a sims game.... then later he TRADED THE FUCKING GAME AT THE GAME STORE!!!! 2 weeks later it dawned on me that the disc was in that box >.<

Quoting taramac:

Ha ha, sorry!

My husband promised me that he deleted some naked pics I had sent to his phone while he was out of town. His phone started have issues so he had a coworker fix it and of course the pics were on the phone. Now I can't even look at his coworker without blushing when we see him at out of work functions.

markswife03
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:58 PM
I'd be pissed! What was your husband thinking?
orliesmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:00 PM

No. My husband has way more respect for me than to show ANYONE a picture of me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:01 PM

I'm sure it wasn't on purpose he is a very private person and doesn't go around doing that kind of thing. LOL It was his first baby and he was a boy I don't think he even gave it a second thought.... I am curious now tho when he gets home how he will react when I tell him this!! 

Quoting markswife03:

I'd be pissed! What was your husband thinking?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)