Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cremating a 7w5day baby?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=176801872488222&set=a.176801869154889.1073741832.170698806431862&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

cant make it clicky!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BradysMommy887
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:56 PM

The link won't work

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:57 PM

I know... I'm fixing it

Quoting BradysMommy887:

The link won't work

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Link?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:19 PM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=176801872488222&set=a.176801869154889.1073741832.170698806431862&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nNFC can't make it clicky for some reason 

Quoting storkneedsgps:

Link?

babie113
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:29 PM

weird but if it helps her heal i think its ok i just dunno how you can cremate something that small .though ive heard of a woman having a funeral for a 5week embrio . something this>.< size

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:31 PM

This was me in my natural state in this picture no bra nothing. My stomach is hurting to bad to put one on. I have been raped on multiple accounts one of them being my father, abused by my parents (thrown against the wall etc), beaten (by exs) and in the hospital for 3 months fighting for my son's life. I had HG and we didn't respond to any medicine.TTC Success... or so we thought. We had been trying for 3 months with no success and when we were just about to give up on everything we finally got that positive! I went to the doctor a few days later and they thought I might be suffering an ectopic pregnancy. We had to go to the ER for some bleeding, but everything was fine. A week later they did another ultrasound and found the sack, but no yolk. The next week a yolk, but no fetal pole or heartbeat. Then this week they finally found it! We were so relieved and happy. Then Thursday I began to bleed with some clots; worried we went in to the ER. They told us everything was fine and the baby's heartbeat was 121 I was 7 weeks 3 days pregnant. Well over Friday I had spotting and then Saturday I laid down with my son for a nap and we woke up at 1pm I had bled so much it was on my bed, but still not a lot. So I start freaking out and called my fiance while he was at work, my doctor, and the hospital. My doctors told me they wouldn't see anyone to go to the ER. My family kept calling me a hypercodriac and said I was saying I was bleeding for attention. I called my mom and got into a huge fight with her because she was threatening me. Well as soon as I hung up I had to go to the bathroom so I ran. I sat my 8 month old on my lap and out of no where something fell out of me... I knew it was my baby. I screamed for my grandma over and over again (family friend I live with). She finally came and took my son and I cried in hysterics that it was my baby. On Saturday June 15th 2013 I lost my baby at 4pm. I was 7 weeks 5 days pregnant and we are going to cremate it. I went to the ER to conform it. I feel numb and cannot sleep; when I do sleep I dream of nothing but death. RIP my little massā™„ . For this I am strong. ~Hayley

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8_zpsec7912b5.gif
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I know. Wouldn't it be what the size of a bean at that point? Wtf is there to cremate? 

Quoting babie113:

weird but if it helps her heal i think its ok i just dunno how you can cremate something that small .though ive heard of a woman having a funeral for a 5week embrio . something this>.< size

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:34 PM
I don't see an issue with it. Some people see it as a baby others see it as a fetus with no attachment at this stage.
babie113
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:36 PM

yeah like a kidney bean at 8weeks

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. Wouldn't it be what the size of a bean at that point? Wtf is there to cremate? 

Quoting babie113:

neva_eva_always
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I don't know if you can cremate it but you can have a private memorial for him or her. I'm sorry for your loss and I took the unlinked address and put it where you type in the address and it took me to the fb page.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)