Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Giving a bj in front of a public pool wtf

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
So I was at the pool today. There were a lot of kids there with their parents. I was at the baby pool laying on the chair. "Barbie" came to the pool today with another guy.She was at the pool on sSaturday with a different guy making out. So today she and the guy came for about 10 minutes. They then get in the back of her car that was facing the pool. I open my eyes back up and see her head bobbing up and down. I look over and see all these kids looking at the car. I was like um okay. I close my eyes again and I open them back up when I hear laughing. More kids are looking and her head is going at a faster pace. Finally they finish and get out of the car. Dude was fixing himself and she was fixing her hair.

They get in the front and take off. I call her barbie because she wears a barbie necklace that sparkles and has blonde hair.

I didn't call the police because it wasn't effecting me and my kid wasn't paying attention. Oh and my kid is 3 and the pool was only 1ich and gated. So she wouldn't of drown and she couldn't get out. Just in case you get your panties in a bunch about me closing my eyes.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Wow. I would have called any way because that is so inappropriate it's not even funny! Gross.
autodidact
by Snarknado on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:02 PM
2 moms liked this

wouldn't have, not wouldn't of. 

and it IS possible to drown in as little as "one inch" of water. 

what pool has only one inch of water? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Made u wet huh ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this

You shouldn't have even mentioned the pool thing, this post is going to go crazy over that.  And yes, a child can drown in one inch of water, easily.

But anyway---you should have called the police & just informed them.  I'm sure they wouldn't rush right over, but when it happens again & you call, I'm sure they will send an officer.  Apparently Barbie is the neighborhood tramp & she's either making a few bucks on the side or else she has no common sense.  Either way, it's illegal to do in public, especially in front of children (yours or not). 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Idk why its only 1 inch. I didn't make the pool

Quoting autodidact:

wouldn't have, not wouldn't of. 

and it IS possible to drown in as little as "one inch" of water. 

what pool has only one inch of water? 

jamiegraham
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:04 PM

I would have called the police!!!

liss.n.chris
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:04 PM

uh huh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:04 PM
I was already wet from being in the pool

Quoting Anonymous:

Made u wet huh ?

blue_elephant
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:06 PM
It has been proven a child can drown in as little as 1Tbsp of water! So an inch of water she could drown in! *takes pin and pops safety bubble*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Lmao!! My behind would of went knocking on the windows.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN