Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This probably sounds terrible.. whats your opinion?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
1 mom liked this

So the bf and i were going to target, and as we were driving through the parking lot, this rather large woman and her son who looked to be 3-4yrs old dart right in front of the car, she obviously just walked into the road without checking to see if there were cars coming. She turns to us and just GLARES at my bf while SLOWLY crossing in front of the car. and i mean slowly, totally on purpose, glaring the whole time. now, my bf had already been having a rough day so this only aggrivated him more and he yells "move it you fat cow" i know... horrible. I instantly looked at him like what the hell were you thinking?! this woman screams a big ol "FUCK YOU!" to him and we drive off and find a parking spot. Im still pretty upset with him as we are getting out of the car when this woman comes over to him and gets in his face and just starts screaming how she is going to fuck him up and how dare he speak to her like that in front of her kid, he stood calm and basically told her she was purposfully walking in front of the car at that pace to irritate him. she went off again using every possible cuss word imaginable, threating to beat his ass, "if i see you again Im gonna beat the fuck out of you" and so forth. Eventually she ended with one last really loud "FUCK YOU"

Now, I know my bf was wrong in the first place to say that, but her whole issue was the fact that he said something like that in front of her child, even though she spent at least 3 straight minutes cussing and screaming and getting red faced with her little boy by her side. Isnt that worse? Her son most likely didnt even hear what was said and even if he did, would not understand it.

What would you have done? Obviously I know my bf was wrong with saying what he did, but I feel if she was really more upset about her child, she should have handled it differently.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roxanne92
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Her kid is gonna have one potty mouth just like dear ole mum
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Bump
gemikris82
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:31 PM

ah, its over with , i  wouldnt worry about it anymore.

opal10161973
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:31 PM

She is gross. 

12345abcde54321
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:32 PM

jfc. laughed?

LoveNaCupcake
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:32 PM

O.O I'm sorry but.... I would have punched her..... While yes your DH was wrong in yelling there is no need to do that type of highschool BS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Lol right?

Quoting 12345abcde54321:

jfc. laughed?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Both the woman & your man acted like jerks. But for me personally, I would never curse at someone like that especially in front of my kid.
nerdymom28
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have just walked away and let her rant and rave all by herself. Probably would have laughed as I walked. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:37 PM
2 moms liked this
I woul have watched for pedestrians. They have the right of way. She didn't come out of 'nowhere.'
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)