Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Damn dh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

My wonderful dh woke ds (2) from his nap, and puts him out in the hallway screaming (he hates to be woken up) so i had to deal with 20 min of sad crying toddler. I asked him why he got him up out of bed, dh says because he will not sleep tonight. OK, i was ready for that, (he got a shot today, he sleeps when he gets them) so i go and fix him a drink and get him some pain meds because its hurting him to walk on that leg. I go and see what dh is doing and he is taking a nap. wth.

Dh is mad the can opener broke. I offered him 9 bucks to get a new one tomorrow. Nope, he would rather be all pissy all evening. I Love him but dear God i swear he never grew up.

Vent over.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ashley_Carlson
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Boys never really grow up. Their toys just get bigger and more expensive.

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Screw that. Dh would be up taking care of the screaming toddler. Pissed off or not I don't give a shit. Why are you letting him sleep?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Because its better than dealing with 2 grumps.  we are gonna talk tonight im getting tired of all these hissy fits, rather than talking to me he gets pissed and acts like our son (hes 2 so he has an excuse)

Quoting Dee0886:

Screw that. Dh would be up taking care of the screaming toddler. Pissed off or not I don't give a shit. Why are you letting him sleep?

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:43 PM

I'm pretty good with ignoring things like that with my husband lmao. He wanted to be a parent too so guess what? He's helping. Not saying your dh doesn't help but when it comes to HIM waking a sleeping child, HE needs to keep his a$$ awake to help with that fussy kid. No one feels good after shots and a lot of kids (i know mine do) sleep a lot the day they get them like your baby wants to. Good luck with the little guy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because its better than dealing with 2 grumps.  we are gonna talk tonight im getting tired of all these hissy fits, rather than talking to me he gets pissed and acts like our son (hes 2 so he has an excuse)

Quoting Dee0886:

Wifey to Rogen. Mommy to Adian 8-12-07, Ally 1-24-09, and Jake 5-16-13

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I would find a really loud activity for you and DS to do while DH is sleeping. Like pots and pans as a fun new drum set!!

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:45 PM

i would sooooo be waking his ass up

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN