Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A spin on an apparent "Hot Topic".....

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:30 PM
  • 68 Replies
2 moms liked this
I'm fairly new to this site, but I have been looking at a number of the posts, and have found many about circumcision. In nearly all of them, someone posts a comparison to female circumcision. As someone who has undergone female circumcision, I thought I'd offer my two cents. #1.) Sex Is great! Just because I've had this done doesn't mean I can't or don't enjoy sex. #2.) No, I did not have a choice, but as I don't know what it would have been like otherwise, I don't feel as though I'm missing anything. I highly doubt there are too many guys out there who feel they are missing out on something either. Well, there it is: my two cents. Take it or leave it, really doesn't matter to me. But educate yourself before making a comparison many of you I'm sure know nothing about.
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imafuswb
by ★Rainbow Brite★ on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Riiiiiight...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:32 PM
2 moms liked this

This post makes me hurt down below

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry your parents thought it was ok to inflict pain on your for a cosmetic surgery, especially without your consent. I disagree on circumcision for either sex.
WhySoSalty
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:33 PM

You're annoying. 

Quoting imafuswb:

Riiiiiight...

ashleyrenee24
by 2ne1 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:34 PM

What type of circumcision do you have?

blues_pagan
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Why did your parents decide to circumcise you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:36 PM
So do you have a clit? How exactly did they do it to you? Sorry just very curious.
wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Doubtful.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Being that most of the women here have no penis and still have a clitoris, then they are making foolish posts to begin with, right?

SpiritBear76
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

It was done as an infant, we don't know why exactly.  My bio mom is unknown.  I was found at four months of age in a box in Ergli Latvia.  I was adopted by my parents here in America just before my 2nd birthday.  You don't have to believe me, but you shouldn't judge something you known nothing about.

Quoting imafuswb:

Riiiiiight...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)