Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg can't have sex that way TMI

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Yesterday I strained to use the bathroom and got a external hemorrhoid. I am mortified next Sunday thru Tuesday I am suppose to go out of town with my boyfriend. When we do it doggy style he spreads my butt cheeks. I'm not sure if he's looking at that part of my butt I assume but it doesn't look normal at this time. How long do these take to heal? With preperation h? Should I buy some I've never had this problem. I'm so embarrassed to tell him this.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
StrangeDays
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Well, you can do a few things. Try the prep-h, get some witch hazel and put it on a cotton ball and dab your bung hole. And also, most importantly, avoid the doggy-style. Chances are he won't notice, or even care, but I understand when you're embarrassed about something, it can totally kill the mood. Oh, you can also do it with the lights off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Good idea if its light out ill get on top but if its dark ill let him do it that way. He just likes it that way. And there's no way if he's looking at my butt hole he won't notice.

Quoting StrangeDays:

Well, you can do a few things. Try the prep-h, get some witch hazel and put it on a cotton ball and dab your bung hole. And also, most importantly, avoid the doggy-style. Chances are he won't notice, or even care, but I understand when you're embarrassed about something, it can totally kill the mood. Oh, you can also do it with the lights off.
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Sitz bath
2m2t
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:56 PM
@ target they have a lotion to calm down the pain and the inflammation.
Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:57 PM

First of all, why would you even need to discuss it with him?  Second, witch hazel & cottonballs will help, as will upping the water, fiber, and using prep H.  

Tell the bf to lighten up on the spreading of the ass cheeks before you wind up with sores on your buttcrack!  Is he that vain that he can't get off unless he's watching where he's plunging his dick?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:58 PM
hahaha that last sentence literally made me lol and that doesn't happen often!!

Quoting Melissa_4:

First of all, why would you even need to discuss it with him?  Second, witch hazel & cottonballs will help, as will upping the water, fiber, and using prep H.  

Tell the bf to lighten up on the spreading of the ass cheeks before you wind up with sores on your buttcrack!  Is he that vain that he can't get off unless he's watching where he's plunging his dick?

Aireeahnah
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Prep H will take the swelling down.quite a bite in the matter of.a few days if you apply it regularly. If you have a hard bowel movement though, it will poke right back out. Take Miralax once or twice a day until he comes over, it will soften everything and keep those hemmys from flaring back up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)