Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anxious...

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:39 PM
  • 6 Replies
My son had a staph infection in his ear pit last year. It was just a staph infection but since it was located in the ear pit; it would not go away. He got it around June and I fought it with antibiotics, natural remedies, and all other possible remedies. Nothing worked so Dec. 21st I consented for surgery. The doc reported that the surgery was a success and he thinks that he got all the infection out. That's great; fast forward to today, he is complaining of his ear hurting where the scar is. Now the scar is huge and unsightly but on it; I seen a little white head like a pimple. This is worrying me. God I hope I don't have to go through this again. I won't fight it this time tho. He will go straight to surgery if it's acting up again. I just want my little boy to get a break. The site itself is not puffy or raised more than usual but I am paranoid.

Anyways just wanted to vent a little....
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
chotovec82
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Bump
chotovec82
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Bump
anfisasmommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Im sorry my daughter had what they think was MRSA last year on her bottom, but never tested and antibiotics took it away so who know, but I know how you feel. Good Luck.
chotovec82
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Thanks. I hope it's nothing. I read that scars can sometimes hurt and just because it has a pin needle sized white spot doesn't have to be anything. At least this is what I am hoping. I mean he could have been bitten there by a bug or something. Tomorrow morning, I am gonna try to get him an appt. With his doctor since I have to go there anyways and pick up their medical clearance forms.

Quoting anfisasmommy:

Im sorry my daughter had what they think was MRSA last year on her bottom, but never tested and antibiotics took it away so who know, but I know how you feel. Good Luck.

chotovec82
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Come on ladies; I know it's not drama but still... it's important :p
chotovec82
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)