Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help tmi

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Everytime df and I have intercourse I spot afterward. This is only since having dd 11 months ago. I'm positive I don't have an sti and I had a laparoscopy a few years ago to check for endometriosis, which I don't. Anything else that could be causing this?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Bump!
MeghMirab
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Talk to your doctor not cafemoms! That sounds serious. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Quoting MeghMirab:

i called my gyno today to make an apt and they said he took a leave and don't k ow when he's going to return, so I need to find a new one.
MeghMirab
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Is there another doctor in that practice or is he the only one? Next O.B. you start going to make sure they have more than one on staff so this doesn't happen again. That sounds weird that they cannot refer you to anyone else. What are they doing with all their other patients? Sounds very unprofessional. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MeghMirab:

i called my gyno today to make an apt and they said he took a leave and don't k ow when he's going to return, so I need to find a new one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:35 PM
He's the only one. I agree, it's incredibly unprofessional. They didn't even call to let their patients know. I'm going to try my pcp and see if he can refer me to someone else. I wasn't worries at first but I realized this morning that its been 11 months.

Quoting MeghMirab:

Is there another doctor in that practice or is he the only one? Next O.B. you start going to make sure they have more than one on staff so this doesn't happen again. That sounds weird that they cannot refer you to anyone else. What are they doing with all their other patients? Sounds very unprofessional. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MeghMirab:

MeghMirab
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Well there is no need to be overly worried, but it's good that you're aware of it and are seeking answers. GL! I would definitely plan that appointment a.s.a.p to put your mind at ease. Your PCP should be able to refer you to someone. 

Quoting Anonymous:

He's the only one. I agree, it's incredibly unprofessional. They didn't even call to let their patients know. I'm going to try my pcp and see if he can refer me to someone else. I wasn't worries at first but I realized this morning that its been 11 months.

Quoting MeghMirab:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MeghMirab:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!!

Quoting MeghMirab:

Well there is no need to be overly worried, but it's good that you're aware of it and are seeking answers. GL! I would definitely plan that appointment a.s.a.p to put your mind at ease. Your PCP should be able to refer you to someone. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MeghMirab:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MeghMirab:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)