Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not looking forward to tomorrow :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Not looking forward to tomorrow for two reasons. Tomorrow morning I'm going to visit my cousin in the hospital, then right after I start a new class in college, and right after that I'm going to a funeral for one of my best friends baby. My best friend lost her baby after going into labor early, the baby passed away shortly after she gave birth. My cousin has been fighting depression, and over the weekend he tried to take his own life, he shot himself in the chest but missed his heart and hit one of his lungs. He can't breathe on his own, but he's doing a little better each day. I'm not sure how well I'm going to be able to focus in class tomorrow. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:58 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:59 PM
bump
neva_eva_always
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I'm sorry for the loss of the baby. It might not have been yours but if you love your friend you feel the pain.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this

im sorry

tysmommy98
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Good god! I'm sorry all this is going on. Try to stay strong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nermall1102
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe sweetie, im very sorry all this is happening. Im very sorry for your loss. Im praying for our cousin, best friend. Im praying for you and that your class goes well. If you need anything at all sweetie feel free to pm me. Im here for you. Hugs to you sweetie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Quoting neva_eva_always:

I'm sorry for the loss of the baby. It might not have been yours but if you love your friend you feel the pain.

allornone
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Praying for you. Hope your summer gets better.

barneysaid
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:59 PM
I tried replying before and my computer died in the middle of it. Thank you, and yes your right. It's not my baby, but I'm still grieving with her and for her. It breaks my heart, no one should have to bury their child :(
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting neva_eva_always:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)