Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Poll

Question: Too little or too young for 31?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 20

View Results

I am going to try to wear a bathing suit while vacationing. No, we are not going to be at the beach but at a resort and even though we have our own personal hot tub, I would still like to utilize the pool on site.

I need to know if this suit is too young or too skimpy to wear.

I am a plus size girl. I wear a 1x on top and a size 16 jean. My bra size is 42DD.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Quoting abbysmommy429:

That looks cheap and juvenile.

Oh no! That scares me.

The two pieces together cost well over a hundred dollars. I looked and looked for patterns other than the cherries that I liked. Most of them were over the top prints with odd flowers and designs. I wanted something that was a little less busy and had very little color.

Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:18 PM
I think you care more what you look like then anyone else does. I'd rather be part of my familiy's memories then hiding back in the room. Wear a coverup when you're not in the water if you are self conscious.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Snakecharm:

I like it

I am so freaked about wearing a swimsuit. DH has been kind and understanding but always is slightly dissapointed whenever we go someplace nice that is either near the beach or has a pool that I don't join him and the kids.

He thinks it is silly that I would be teased and snickered at. You think that is rational or am I thinking too much about it?

paganmommy4
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:18 PM

If your are comfortable in your own skin then wear what makes you happy

abbysmommy429
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Did you already buy it? The cherries are bad, but the style is pretty cute.

i would keep looking and have Fun on your trip!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting abbysmommy429:

That looks cheap and juvenile.

Oh no! That scares me.

The two pieces together cost well over a hundred dollars. I looked and looked for patterns other than the cherries that I liked. Most of them were over the top prints with odd flowers and designs. I wanted something that was a little less busy and had very little color.

Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Have you looked in kohls?
delilahsmom1177
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Its cute

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I think it's cute, I would go with a halter though. 

CherylAnne9
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:29 PM

I like it....I am very self cons. as well. I would get a cover up to help reduce stress...it helps me some what enjoy to walk to the pool. :) 

I am concerned how much clevage will show. Thats entirly up to you.....just thinking with the cut out loop thing is might show a LOT.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:31 PM
I like it.
NoahandEliza
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:35 PM
I agree. Halters support the boobs a lot more. I like it though.

Quoting lovemymini:

I think it's cute, I would go with a halter though. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)