Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cramps at the beginning of your pregnancy

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:22 PM
  • 10 Replies
I mean the first 4 weeks. Did anyone else have very painful cramps? No bleeding or anything like that, just extremely painful cramping. Strong enough to wake you up out if your sleep?
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I had cramping with both pregnancies, but not anything that strong.  Mine felt like mild menstrual cramps.

krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:25 PM
ive had cramping on and off but i think its moatly ligament stretching. this is baby 3 so its stretchig faster i think. if i turn too fast theres a sharp pain. i had cramping with all pregnancies early on. im 8 weeks now. it usually went away for me after the first trimester.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Yes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Only the ones I miscarried.
Xstitchinmom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Yes, it's your ligaments stretching
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Yes. With my first it was worse then my second. My ob said it was just my uterus adjusting to prggnancy.
MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Yes.

TishHughes
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Quoting Hanab818:

Yes. With my first it was worse then my second. My ob said it was just my uterus adjusting to prggnancy.

That's probably what it was. I wanted to see how common it was. It would hurt so bad and it only hurt in the middle of the night.

spooky415
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:41 PM
I had cramps that were pretty painful when I was pregnant with my son. My midwife said it was just everything stretching.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Mine were super painful. With my first I thought I was going to die, I had no idea I was pregnant. I thought I was going to get a really bad period and maybe bleed to death or something. I found out i was pregnant a couple weeks later. With my second I started cramping to the point where I couldn't walk and then morning sickness and knew I was. I cramped on and off both time the whole time.

Quoting TishHughes:

Quoting Hanab818:

That's probably what it was. I wanted to see how common it was. It would hurt so bad and it only hurt in the middle of the night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)