Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yes sometimes I secretly wish

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:09 PM
  • 15 Replies

that people who are against gay people turn out with gay children....so they have to eat their own words and face reality..... maybe that's mean to say but seriously..

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
petie1104
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't wish that on the poor child. Some people send their teens to camps to try to rid them of being gay. Then again you have the suicide rates of children in those situations.
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Lol

CountryStrong84
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:12 PM
I get what you are saying OP, and I agree with the idea of it...but I agree with this. the reality wouldn't be for them to eat crow...they would probably just be cruel.

Quoting petie1104:

I wouldn't wish that on the poor child. Some people send their teens to camps to try to rid them of being gay. Then again you have the suicide rates of children in those situations.
ProudMommaBear
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:14 PM

you do have a point.  I wasn't thinking of that.

Quoting petie1104:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:14 PM
I would be lying if I hadn't thought that before. The same with special needs. Then I worry that they will not treat the child well if they did, so I take it back.
ajdahd13
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Exactly. Watch Prayers For Bobby. It's awful.

Quoting petie1104:

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Yeah, this.

Quoting CountryStrong84:

I get what you are saying OP, and I agree with the idea of it...but I agree with this. the reality wouldn't be for them to eat crow...they would probably just be cruel.

Quoting petie1104:

SpiritedWitch
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:16 PM

I think it would turn out very badly for their children. 

raynesmommy1
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Okay....

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:17 PM

yes, more rejected kids is what the world needs. I am sure they would be disowned from those parents.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)