Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I stole over $100 from a store today.

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:31 PM
  • 65 Replies
1 mom liked this
It felt like I did!!!

I'm a couponer. I have been trying to teach my cousin how to do it, and had to go shopping today. I thought it would be fun for her, and me too. Well, we had a blast! We both laughed till we were in tears at one point because I got stuck trying to get some air freshners that were down on the bottom ( just an inch or so off the floor) and I had to almost lay on the shelf to get them!

At the end of the trip, we both had a buggy each filled with stuff. I went first with my stuff ( my first order) and ended up only paying $30 for my stuff. My second order only cost me $5!!!!!!! My cousin was amazed and in shock at the stuff I got, and most of it was free!!!!!

This is what I got today for $35:

5 Palmolive dishwasher detergents (72 ounces each)
10 Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioners
4 of the new Glade sprays
4 glade oil refills
15 Renuzits
5 2 liter sodas ( caffeine and sugar free kind)

All that, and only $35!!!! Retail it would have cost me well over $100. My Glade sprays and the sodas only cost me .25 cents each, and the H&S stuff was free. The most expensive thing I bought today was the Palmolive dishwasher stuff, for $2.25.

We walked out and I told my cousin that I felt like I had stolen stuff with as much as we got and how little we paid for it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alchemist_Momma
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:33 PM

thats awesome, i wish i had the paitence to coupon

goodmama85
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Wow that's awesome!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:37 PM
2 moms liked this
What are you going to do with 10 head and shoulders and 15 renuzits? I mean, I get couponing for stuff you need, but that seems like you bought it simply because it was cheap.
Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah but, how much of that stuff did you need, and how much of it will you actually use?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:37 PM
2 moms liked this
I like how you put caffeine and sugar free. Like youre so worried about people judging you.
bellaamore
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

And thats why i dont coupon.

You bought a bunch of stupid shit. Chemicals and carcenogens. Pthylates up the butt.

I spend less than the for ALL my cleaning, including laundry, and it lasts for the whole year.

Leissaintexas
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

THat wouldn't have saved me a dime. I don't use things like that, which is why couponing doesn't work for me. Show me how to buy meat, fresh fruit and milk like that and I'd consider it. Its always deoderant and crap, never stuff I actually need to save money on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:42 PM
That shit will give you cancer
TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:43 PM

seems like a waste to me. and i've seen much better savings.  sorry. not impressed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)