Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"you'll never be more than a piece of ass"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
thats what my ex husband told me the day he got served divorce papers...its been almost 4 years and i still have not "been with" anyone else and cant get that out of my head.I have talked to a couple of guys since but before we even went on a second date they asked if i'd give them sex.....i cant get what he said out of my head and i cant help but think he is right.all i do is go to work and come home to my kids....there is my confession
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:46 PM
2 moms liked this

A real man wouldn't ask you that right off the bat. Those "men" weren't looking for a relationship.

I wouldn't have sex with a guy I was dating until we had been together for at LEAST 6 months.

lulalacroix
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:48 PM
i certainly couldn't wait 6 months, but if a guy isn't willing to wait at least several dates then he really isn't that into you.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

A real man wouldn't ask you that right off the bat. Those "men" weren't looking for a relationship.

I wouldn't have sex with a guy I was dating until we had been together for at LEAST 6 months.

12345abcde54321
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

yeah a decent man will want to take it slower than that.

anyway your dh was just trying to hurt you because you hurt him by divorcing him. you don't marry 'just a piece of ass'. so try to let that go..

Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Oh honey, what matters is how YOU think of yourself. You're not just a piece of ass, you need to respect yourself and believe in YOU. Don't accept the opinion of another and allow it to become your reality.

celestegood
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Those men weren't after more than a booty call.
Your ex husband was wrong. You are much, much more than that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KayLundy3
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:51 PM
You have to know you are so my much more than that. Look at who you are as a person. It sounds to me like you need a lesson in loving yourself. I think he said that just to hurt you. I bet he knows its a lie. My soon to be ex husband doesn't think much of me either... But you know what? I do. I know I'm smart, funny, strong, and kind. I know my talents. What are yours? Focus on that. Maybe look into some counseling. Four years is a long time to dwell on that.
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:51 PM
He married that piece of ass lol. Silly men. He got his feelings hurt and lashed out. You're worth so much more than that and you'll find a man who sees that.
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Sounds like you need to go on more dates! And good for you for not letting those losers have some!
Fuck that guy! He was just trying to say what he thought would hurt you the most at the time. And he knew you better than anyone. You cannot let his stupid words haunt you.
Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:54 PM
I'm an amazing piece of ass, thank you very much.
JanineDeer
by Janine on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Well, those men who are like that- expecting nothing but sex, you ARE better off without them. WAY better off.

Hang in there.   Your ex was just a moron.   You ARE a person of HIGH value.  Us women ARE of value.   Your ex DID marry you, after all.   It's his loss.   He probably was incabable of something like loyalty.

Just value yourself highly and hold out for  GREAT guy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)