Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

we dont have power

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:47 PM
  • 11 Replies
Jesus F Christ we've had a shitty couple of days. First our propane was randomly shut off-the guy shut OURS off instead of our neighborswho were evicted.

Now our powers out bc of some crazy random storm. And its hot as BALLS in here. Ugh. Im done!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittlefart
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Instead of ramen bra...Icepack bra....>.> Go for it. 

Caitlyn photo PrettyinPunkCaitlyn_zpse603050a.png
 photo 1229146b-c39c-45cc-9735-750e9bc6cc4b_zps5c77fd98.jpg
spooky415
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao. Frozen pea bra.

Quoting skittlefart:

Instead of ramen bra...Icepack bra....>.> Go for it. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChloeDolce1
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I was without power for 2 weeks during Sandy. Thank god for generators. After that we had one installed permanently. I can't go through that again ( but of course am great full that's all we endured!)
NEMommaOf3
by Give Thanks on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:52 PM

NOW would be the perfect time for your Snowball if you didnt get it earlier <wink wink>

spooky415
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Surprisingly we didnt lose any power during Sandy. We lost it for about a week during Irene.

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

I was without power for 2 weeks during Sandy. Thank god for generators. After that we had one installed permanently. I can't go through that again ( but of course am great full that's all we endured!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spooky415
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:52 PM
I know!

Quoting NEMommaOf3:

NOW would be the perfect time for your Snowball if you didnt get it earlier <wink wink>

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xixCandyxix
by Candy on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:59 PM
When I lived in NH we went without power for 2 weeks. Anyone that has northeast utilies (CL&P and NHPUB) is screwed in that regard.
ChloeDolce1
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Where are you from?

Quoting spooky415:

Surprisingly we didnt lose any power during Sandy. We lost it for about a week during Irene.

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

spooky415
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:56 PM
MD.

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

Where are you from?

Quoting spooky415:

Quoting ChloeDolce1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spooky415
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Its back! Good job BGE! I'm glad...my phone was getting low and since its dark I couldn't find my Nook lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)