Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm potty training my 12 month old.

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:15 PM
  • 92 Replies
1 mom liked this
Not really but its nice to not have to change poopy diapers because he lets me know when he needs to poop and we go to the bathroom and he goes on the potty :) no pee yet but we'll work on that later. I'm so proud. Anyone ever start this early?
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:17 PM
I know when he's pooping but he doesn't even know what the toilet is yet at 14 months. He likes to flush it though.
meg0620
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Bump
barneysaid
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Oh wow! No.
meg0620
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM
My son refuses to go in his diaper now. He hates it! Lol

Quoting Retrokitty:

I know when he's pooping but he doesn't even know what the toilet is yet at 14 months. He likes to flush it though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Niiiiice!!!

meg0620
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
It is! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Niiiiice!!!

meg0620
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Yes. With my first two I started just after they started walking and were completely potty training by 14-16 months. I was also a SAHM at the time. With my third I got lazy I guess because I work and it's more difficult. I didn't try all. She turned 3 yesterday and still uses pullups. It's so embarrassing. She's the only one in her dance class not potty trained.
meg0620
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:28 PM
I'm hoping he'll be fully potty trained by 18 months. I know boys are harder so i dont want to expect too much lol. We're your first two boys or girls?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. With my first two I started just after they started walking and were completely potty training by 14-16 months. I was also a SAHM at the time. With my third I got lazy I guess because I work and it's more difficult. I didn't try all. She turned 3 yesterday and still uses pullups. It's so embarrassing. She's the only one in her dance class not potty trained.

firespurity
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:30 PM
My toddler does the same thing. It's kinda nice, be still won't pee in the potty,I don't think he knows how to pee on command.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN