Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The s*** you can find on netflix

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I know some of you ladies like Jonathan Rhys Meyers, but have you ever seen him in Velvet Goldmine?

I was searching through the musicals on Netflix and came across this movie.

Another big star in it is Christian Bale. haha. And Ewan McGregor.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Replies (161-168):
tharealty2
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:09 AM

this post got me interested so I watched it.  eh.  Love all the actors in it but didn't find it a turn on at all.  Maybe if I was a gay man I would.  Started losing my interest in the end - was Brian that cheesy looking perfomer in the end?

starlight91
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Op hope this proves it to you, I say Im going to bed and all the drama anons left your post.

Quoting starlight91:

Oh youre one of my followers, okay gotta tell ya , dont bother ,

So Im off to bed in about 5 mins, youre gonna need to find someone else to harass the rest of the night.

Quoting Anonymous:

Obviously not

Quoting starlight91:

Yeah yeah, you need to learn how to read through all the comments before you react, this is old and we have moved on.

Quoting Anonymous:

And she didn't like your opinion...... because she asked who you consider handsome?

Yeah ok... I guess people can't ask things to make conversation, hm

Quoting starlight91:

Nope she wanted me to justify my opinion of him because she didnt like my opinion of him, and thats too bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

You must be in a "bitch" group. Always takes offense in everything. op just wondered what kind of person is your type because in her opinion, this guy is smoking.

Ffs. People can't say shit now a days without someone trying to make it in to some bs little bitch fit

Quoting starlight91:

Nope just commented that I dont find him handsome, you took offense too it and havent stopped, lmao everyone else sees it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you're the one who's actually butthurt. So just go on back to your butthurt corner. :)

Quoting starlight91:

Nope just dont care what your opinion is of any man I find attractive, but I see you care too much that I dont find this weirdo handsome.

Quoting Anonymous:

hahaha...I'm not butthurt. I'm just curious as to who you find attractive. Maybe you're just too scared to tell me what guys you find handsome? Hmmm?

Quoting starlight91:

gee Im sorry you got your butthurt that I dont find him handsome, but Im done with this post.

Quoting Anonymous:

name someone famous??

Quoting starlight91:

Not him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Who do you consider handsome then?

Quoting starlight91:

Yeah not very handsome, but to each her own.

Quoting Anonymous:

this is jonathan rhys meyers when he's not in drag lol

Quoting starlight91:

Dont have a clue who that is, but hes not very handsome.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:41 AM
ya, but Patrick Swayze did drag, along with a few other very butch guys.

To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Never saw that one, but I fell in love with him in Gormenghast.

MeAndTommyLee
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Ewen McGregor is one of my favorite actors of all time.  Many, many years ago I read a review of a movie called, "Shallow Grave" -- one of his first movies (before Trainspotting), watched it and have watched all of his movies since. 

Rebecca7708
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:25 PM
I had to tell you that I am going to watch this movie tonight. I just added it to my instant stream and I'm getting ice cream and settling in.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Cool, hope you like it :)

Quoting Rebecca7708:

I had to tell you that I am going to watch this movie tonight. I just added it to my instant stream and I'm getting ice cream and settling in.

Rebecca7708
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Weirdest. Movie. Ever. I loved it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Cool, hope you like it :)

Quoting Rebecca7708:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured